Superstylesabby #13 The stuff comes out her mouth instead of her arse.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she mentally ill? I’m not even being smart. She seems like someone who is deranged and could glass you in 2 minutes her mood swings are so severe. She’s manic
She’s completely manic.
Lads the accent she sounds like my 10 year old when she puts on a silly baby voice 🤯🤯 she’s actually not well god love her
Agree.

Is she bipolar…serious question. She goes from the depths of depression to being deliriously in an extraordinarily short space of time. It will be interesting to see how she copes when the new baby arrive.

Reactions: 15
Wouldn’t you prioritise and buy the buggy instead of the overpriced brooch?? I’m actually shocked that she can justify that but doesn’t want to pay for the buggy😳
Because she's more likely have someone give her a buggy for free than anything at all designer! She's not that level

Reactions: 7
She’s completely manic.

Agree.

Is she bipolar…serious question. She goes from the depths of depression to being deliriously in an extraordinarily short space of time. It will be interesting to see how she copes when the new baby arrive.
She’s so false it must be so exhausting putting on an act everyday. I wouldn’t turn my back on her on a dark road.

Reactions: 9
In response to prioritising the brooch over a buggy….. That’s how she can afford it as they say

Reactions: 11
Test driving new Mercedes cars. I can’t deal. There she is going on about an economical car and her spending hundreds on brooches and shite boots from that hole Amari

Reactions: 10
I think those car brands that dole out free cars to the Insta Huns have done themselves a huge disservice. I would much rather buy an honest to God non-luxury brand car than spend my hard earned cash on a luxury brand car that gives freebies to Sabby et al.
Bragging about one’s next new free Merc is so tone deaf given the economic climate.

Wow, a gold plated brooch with three letters. So, she wants to walk around doing free advertising for LSY (sorry…I’m refusing to advertise them so am spelling them backwards!). Is this what passes for class and style these days in Sabby’s eyes? You could go into one of the gorgeous independent jewellery shops in any of our towns/cities and get a good sized sterling silver brooch, or a smaller 9ct gold brooch that would make more of a statement for that amount of money. It would also help support local businesses.

Rant over!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I think those car brands that dole out free cars to the Insta Huns have done themselves a huge disservice. I would much rather buy an honest to God non-luxury brand car than spend my hard earned cash on a luxury brand car that gives freebies to Sabby et al.
Bragging about one’s next new free Merc is so tone deaf given the economic climate.

Wow, a gold plated brooch with three letters. So, she wants to walk around doing free advertising for LSY (sorry…I’m refusing to advertise them so am spelling them backwards!). Is this what passes for class and style these days in Sabby’s eyes? You could go into one of the gorgeous independent jewellery shops in any of our towns/cities and get a good sized sterling silver brooch, or a smaller 9ct gold brooch that would make more of a statement for that amount of money. It would also help support local businesses.

Rant over!
Wasn't that her thing for long enough support local. Obviously better to belittle yourself and beg than help your local shops.

Reactions: 8
Clearly Grabby doesn't understand what family means. I know Aaron fecked off to Galway but why exclude him? Another one who puts her boyfriend before her own son!!
She seems to have a horrible relationship with that son. She should be ashamed of herself.

Reactions: 5
Clearly Grabby doesn't understand what family means. I know Aaron fecked off to Galway but why exclude him? Another one who puts her boyfriend before her own son!!
I have to say I was shocked when I seen that photo on her stories, her son must be gutted

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Ahhhh... that explains all the manky greasy fry’s in that cafe in fermoy. I’m only new to the scabby party so I don’t know much about her
Can she put a trigger warning up for us migraine and hypermesis sufferers? Seriously her food pics would make anyone ill 😕

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.