Superstylesabby #13 The stuff comes out her mouth instead of her arse.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Skinner for the new thread title👍 the tit comes out her mouth instead of her arse.

(**Mods changed s*it to ‘stuff’ … swear words not allowed in thread titles even with asterisk *)

Following IVF* Scabby is preggo. She’s now in her 5th month but she is not enjoying her pregnancy.

She’s been so so so so so sick….hyperemesis, aura migraine, blind in one eye, compacted bowel and stroke like symptoms. But don’t worry, her medical team have a care plan in place for her. (CUMH staff-we pray for you).

We’re all waiting for her to document her IVF* journey.

She’s on the beg for baby items and an overnight stay somewhere in Ireland as she doesn’t mind traveling to baby stores. 🤦‍♀️

Her HG affects her during the working week only and fecks off for the weekend so she can feed her face with burgers 🍔 and fry ups 🥓 🍳 and calorie laden desserts 🍨

Dean, good luck mate, you’re gonna need it 👍

*clomid 🤣

Feel free to add to this. Off ye go tattlers 👍

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
It's hard to believe that she could get more painful and cringe but she has. She's uses the same few words everytime she opens her trap. Incredibly, incredible, rilly rilly, cool, excited, stunnnning pounced stonnning. And of course she is wearing maternity dungarees

Reactions: 10
I've heard it all now, a weekend away in order to buy a buggy?? This is 2022, you can literally google anything your heart desires, pay for it & it will be delivered to your door within a few days 😏

Reactions: 13
I've heard it all now, a weekend away in order to buy a buggy?? This is 2022, you can literally google anything your heart desires, pay for it & it will be delivered to your door within a few days 😏
She would have stopped reading as soon as you said pay for it

• Haha
So so so happy with my 2nd thread title on Sabby the attention seeking porky telling celebrity hairdresser. I'm really really really thrilled.

• Haha
Going for tests in June, having a cycle in July & being pregnant in August is NOT an infertility journey it is sheer luck & does not make her an ivf expert. Hate these huns who act as if they’ve had years of infertility. Deciding to have a baby & needing help is one thing, your first attention working is a privilege not given to many. Sarah Burke was the same.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She said that ICSI was the treatment that they had because of her age and poor egg quality . I could be completely wrong and apologies if I am but is that not the form of IVF recommended in cases of poor quality sperm / low sperm count? As in its specifically recommended for male infertility. So she’s either completely wrong on which IVF she had, or she’s after embarrassing that poor fella to a load of strangers but still making it all about her 🙈
Just to add there is nothing embarrassing about infertility, male or female but I’m sure he didn’t want it shared with over 100k strangers

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
She said that ICSI was the treatment that they had because of her age and poor egg quality . I could be completely wrong and apologies if I am but is that not the form of IVF recommended in cases of poor quality sperm / low sperm count? As in its specifically recommended for male infertility. So she’s either completely wrong on which IVF she had, or she’s after embarrassing that poor fella to a load of strangers but still making it all about her 🙈
Just to add there is nothing embarrassing about infertility, male or female but I’m sure he didn’t want it shared with over 100k strangers

To be fair I’ve had ICSI with Waterstones and I’m in my 40s and it was recommended because of my age and was an extra help and nothing to do with sperm quality etc in our case . I was lucky it worked first time but I did have a subsequent miscarriage.

Reactions: 3
To be fair I’ve had ICSI with Waterstones and I’m in my 40s and it was recommended because of my age and was an extra help and nothing to do with sperm quality etc in our case . I was lucky it worked first time but I did have a subsequent miscarriage.
See this is why I apologised in the original post , just in case I was wrong and that it is recommended for other reasons. So sorry to hear about your miscarriage 😢

See this is why I apologised in the original post , just in case I was wrong and that it is recommended for other reasons. So sorry to hear about your miscarriage 😢

Reactions: 2

Ah please don’t apologise I knew the odds were stacked against me with my age and it was a gamble that didn’t work out for us . What annoyed me was Ms Sabby going on she didn’t change anything re cutting out alcohol beforehand and not changing diet as she was extremely lucky that this didn’t go against her as I was told the opposite to help with conception.

• Heart
So has she told the world her feet journey yet or have I missed it?

IVF journey not feet. 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Would she not give her poor ‘child’ some privacy - poor kid back from college and plastered all over her insta

Ya but she’s so boring she needs to create her crap content from somewhere, stupid trips and hopefully gifted hotel stays is where it’s at. On another note, does anyone cringe when she posts with the boyfriend, she’s like this show off teen who bagged the popular boy in school. Look at me I have a man, I’m just perfect woman goals right here 🤢🤢🤢

QUOTE="#AF, post: 12865787, member: 198455"]
[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 7
Ya but she’s so boring she needs to create her crap content from somewhere, stupid trips and hopefully gifted hotel stays is where it’s at. On another note, does anyone cringe when she posts with the boyfriend, she’s like this show off teen who bagged the popular boy in school. Look at me I have a man, I’m just perfect woman goals right here 🤢🤢🤢

QUOTE="#AF, post: 12865787, member: 198455"]
[/QUOTE]
He’s worse for taking part in her stupid videos…something tells me the unemployed actor likes the attention…

• Haha
I couldn't even look at anything with garlic while pregnant let alone eat it the way she is scooping it up - with her severe Hyperemesis and all 🙄

Reactions: 11
They look ridiculous, staring dreamily in the camera with stupid fake grins on their faces. She's the queen of the cheesy, head swivel smile. She looks like she's deranged most of the time

Reactions: 14
She has the worst legs.. no shape or definition between her thighs and calves...a right little shortarse

Reactions: 9
Not the same without her usual Sat morning dress up and show off before driving to some beach and eating some stodgy restaurant food. Must have overdone it last night at the Christmas party…she could at least do a show off post of breakfast in bed on a Sat morning….

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.