Superstylesabby #13 The stuff comes out her mouth instead of her arse.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s on the way to Bella Baby…will she get freebies…I hope not.
She could have 3 bugaboos for the amount she spends on ugly shoes and clothes

Reactions: 10
Obviously wherever she went the other day looking at nursery stuff didn’t offer freebies as she didn’t mention or tag them and left feeling confused and sad🙄
Loads of tags today so let’s see what’s coming…

Reactions: 13
Jesus Christ how does he listen to here tit while driving the car 🤦🏼‍♀️. The putting on of the fake accent and humor, what a complete f**kin head melt. Too late now limbs, should have been more careful 🤣

OMG…they are ugly. She has no taste whatsoever. I can’t wait to see how she styles them. Gold feckin cowboy booties…🤦‍♀️
They will look great on her short stumpy legs 🤣🤭. Her style is absolutely terrible for the amount of money she spends and free stuff she gets

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Does Dean not usually tip or something, "even Dean said he would tip her". Also Dean you usually don't tip in shops like this. Dean obviously didn't get out much before he meet sabby 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does Dean not usually tip or something, "even Dean said he would tip her". Also Dean you usually don't tip in shops like this. Dean obviously didn't get out much before he meet sabby 🤦🏼‍♀️
He probably can’t afford it 😂😂 he’s an unemployed actor living in her house, driving her car & his baby will be no cost to him because she is begging for the works.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Obviously wherever she went the other day looking at nursery stuff didn’t offer freebies as she didn’t mention or tag them and left feeling confused and sad🙄
Loads of tags today so let’s see what’s coming…
Absolutely!!

Nail on the head.

The clearly didn't entertain her and fall at her feet.

Reactions: 8
This is a freebie for sure. The tagging is obvious. Sickened like I swear. First of all she gets pregnant on the first round and go of treatment- having ivf and being infertile are not the same thing. They go hand in hand but getting pregnant with your first round is not the same as people spending years trying to conceive and do multiple rounds. Some infertile couple watching her story will think ‘one round and it could be us’ but it’s different. She annoys me how she talks about it. Same as Sandy with her ‘miracle’. Unprotected sex and then an oops baby is not a miracle it’s a fact! Anyway she will be on with the free travel system & I will be emailing the shop and Joe Duffy and anyone who will listen because we are all struggling this time of year and there is Sabby who has €5k for icsi but won’t buy her child a buggy

Reactions: 17
If the service was so amazing and Jessica was so informative, what buggy did she buy? Surely if you thought so much of the experience, you'd just buy it there and then considering money isn't an object. No doubt she is biding her time with the tagging, knowing if she tags the life out of the shop it will be gifted to her 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Orange jumper, jeans, gold boots, brown jacket and BLACK bag. She's no style icon. She'd never influence me to buy anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The jumper sleeves pulled down beyond the blazer sleeves just looks wrong! She tries so hard but never gets it right.

Reactions: 5
If the service was so amazing and Jessica was so informative, what buggy did she buy? Surely if you thought so much of the experience, you'd just buy it there and then considering money isn't an object. No doubt she is biding her time with the tagging, knowing if she tags the life out of the shop it will be gifted to her 🤬
Clearly no freebies were forthcoming and she didn’t put her hands in her pockets. However I couldn’t help myself but educate the folk at Bella Baby 🤦‍♀️

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Clearly no freebies were forthcoming and she didn’t put her hands in her pockets. However I couldn’t help myself but educate the folk at Bella Baby 🤦‍♀️
They should read it from laptop/computer browser too.
So they can see exactly how many views her thread here gets. Not everyone is vocal but you can be guaranteed everyone is reading and agreeing. It won't do them any favours. People are sick of influencers in their free cars and free clothes and free baby items. When they can well.afford it. And then everyone else is left covering the cost in store on their purchases.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The best way of acknowledging Jessica’s wonderful attentiveness and knowledge would be to give her the sale of the buggy. She seemingly doesn’t want to pay for a buggy or travel system, but is happy to pay for a gold plated/brass brooch.

I’m finding Sabrina’s page a bit pointless and boring lately…and I used to enjoy following her a few years back as she was quite motivating back then and had a few good and relatable fashion tips. My friend said a few years ago that she is much prettier in real life.

What’s the big whoop in posting a rasher and an egg in an air fryer?! Between Sandy baking bread and Sabby air frying eggs Insta has become as uninteresting as my own life 😂! And God spare us all from those Spotlight “Infomercials”!

Reactions: 20
Between the money spent on the brooch and the ugly boots she nearly have the cost of the buggy/travel system.

Reactions: 8
I’ve never known anyone to get hypermeresis part time only Sarah Burke and Sabby . Sabby and the list of exaggerated illnesses . No doubt an extensive labour story with ailments to come

Reactions: 15
I’ve never known anyone to get hypermeresis part time only Sarah Burke and Sabby . Sabby and the list of exaggerated illnesses . No doubt an extensive labour story with ailments to come
Sabby is going to have a premature baby via emergency C-section. She will be so so so close to deaths door herself but will make a miraculous recovery once the freebies and gifts start rolling in 👍

No update on the travel system…she mustn’t have secured the bugaboo 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.