Superstylesabby #13 The stuff comes out her mouth instead of her arse.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Booked a table in the Lismore area.. is she afraid to say where incase the paparazzi come after her ? Lord save us.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She delirious alright. What processes her to make these grand statements. She's either on deaths door or on top of the world. Dean and Alan look a bit similar.

Reactions: 7
How bloody gullible is she with the close contact text? Even my not so tech savvy mother wouldnt fall for that!

Reactions: 4
I'd say it's more that she has so many frenemies she jumped to conclusions and was wondering who she was close to and they didn't tell her they were + .

Reactions: 4
Was just about to say the same. How stupid must her fella be, or her family. How can someone be so sick they need to take to bed but then weekends they are flying form

Reactions: 12
Don’t know why she was so pissed another close contact. Didn’t she have covid abo2 weeks ago. Was she worried about her close contacts then?

Reactions: 8
Was just about to say the same. How stupid must her fella be, or her family. How can someone be so sick they need to take to bed but then weekends they are flying form
I have a mother in law like this. It is disgusting how she treats her kids. I don't entertain her.

Reactions: 1
She’s very difficult to watch and listen to. She’s the type of person you’d cross the road to avoid because you don’t want to associate with someone so rough.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.