Superstylesabby #13 The stuff comes out her mouth instead of her arse.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d say any HG sufferers that still follow her must have f*cked the phone across the room many times at this stage - it’s driving me mad every time she mentions it and I never even had it!

Reactions: 15
I’m confused about her HG. I thought to be diagnosed with it you literally had it 90% of the time. Otherwise it was just classed as run of the mill morning sickness. I have run of the mill sickness at the mo and feel I’m worse than she is yet I wouldn’t be classed as HG because it comes and goes. She really annoys the shite out of me.

Reactions: 18
Are they having the Christmas party at Ross Heaney's. Ross must shudder when the cork doses book in.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Dean better be entering that competition Sabrina wants a diamond ring!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
OMG…they are ugly. She has no taste whatsoever. I can’t wait to see how she styles them. Gold feckin cowboy booties…🤦‍♀️
Amy Huberman has a pair of gold and silver on her collection and they always look really really cool 😉 when she wears them but unlike sabby she doesn't try too hard.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.