Superstylesabby #11 Beach walks, slurry talks, bet on jeans given us the gawks.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not a single item of clothing on her I'd put on me, free or not. The wedges with the brown jeans 🤢
What's she on about now, is it a collab for the solicitors or what, cause everyone knows she doesn't have any friends.

Reactions: 13
She needs to size up in every single garment in that try on and they'd still be rotten but at least they'd fit her. She's standing with the legs two foot apart because her legs are like two over-stuffed sausages when she stands normally.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sabby needs to stay in her lane…she’s promoting a new solicitor friend that has never been mentioned before EVER. Shes pissing on Randy Sandys grass

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Didn't she say recently she doesn't share her personal health information?
Also, she has never once mentioned endometriosis before, and her "friend" Sandra has it. Honestly wouldn't surprise me if she was making this up for content

Didn't she say recently she doesn't share her personal health information?
Also, she has never once mentioned endometriosis before, and her "friend" Sandra has it. Honestly wouldn't surprise me if she was making this up for content
That’s what I thought. Have never heard her mention endometriosis before. And I have no doubt if she had it we would have heard about it.

Reactions: 10
Never ever heard her mention this & I know her before any social media!!!!!!
That was just a lead into advertising the solicitor whose obviously looking for a pay out from someone’s misfortune. If she has Sabby selling for her that’s enough of a reputation damage for me!

Reactions: 15
I'm nearly sure she did mention it when Sandra was getting some procedure done, she said she had it too

Reactions: 2
I'm nearly sure she did mention it when Sandra was getting some procedure done, she said she had it too
I've been following a long time and have no recollection of her ever mentioning it, and I feel like I would remember just cos I have it too, so it would stick out. But I could be wrong.

Reactions: 1
Is the solicitor "friend" looking after Grabbys divorce too?? We haven't seen or heard about Aaron in ages 🤔

I think she'd have mentioned it before if she genuinely had it. She's always banging on about her health. She's the unhealthiest looking instagrammer I follow for sure and all the vitamins she takes!

I
I think she'd have mentioned it before if she genuinely had it. She's always banging on about her health. She's the unhealthiest looking instagrammer I follow for sure and all the vitamins she takes!
If she genuinely had it, it would be regular content. Surely, there are professional codes of ethics that solicitors have to adhere to and utilizing an influencer like Sabby who is unstable at the best of times is not a good look and highly unprofessional.

I haven’t posted on here in a long time and haven’t been folllowing her but she popped up in my reels today
I went into her stories and I was actually disgusted at her blatant use of womens suffering to promote a solicitors
It was completely obvious a friend or random women did not just talk to her about their mesh surgery- total bullshit
It’s clearly an ad…..clearly
How can you report this because it made me sick as my friend is one of the women suffering

I haven’t posted on here in a long time and haven’t been folllowing her but she popped up in my reels today
I went into her stories and I was actually disgusted at her blatant use of womens suffering to promote a solicitors
It was completely obvious a friend or random women did not just talk to her about their mesh surgery- total bullshit
It’s clearly an ad…..clearly
How can you report this because it made me sick as my friend is one of the women suffering
Sabby needs to be reported but so too does her solicitor friend

Reactions: 3
Seriously. Is that not a violation of legal standards ? That cant be right
It seems totally unethical.

Reactions: 4
She did mention it before alright a long long time ago and also I think another time it came up why they didn’t have more kids and she said it then too she had multiple fertility issues

Reactions: 2
It’s like the story she just posted “oh I love sitting here in this corner looking out at my garden , and oh my Collab with the security firm “ 🙄🙄🙄
Subtle

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s like the story she just posted “oh I love sitting here in this corner looking out at my garden , and oh my Collab with the security firm “ 🙄🙄🙄
Subtle
Ah no…not another ooops baby same as her mate Randy Sandy 🙈

Subtle
She really does go around the houses with some bullshit story to get to the thing she's selling. She's a pure bullshitter.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.