Superstylesabby #11 Beach walks, slurry talks, bet on jeans given us the gawks.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus…the sweaty bettys were under pressure there. And why is she sitting in the car, legs akimbo like a bloke? Is she transitioning??

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I wonder did something happen on the budget Paris trip for her birthday? It's like the two " friends" never existed
Yes what happened was the trip was *budget*. The 3 of them shared a room, ate street food, barely showered the entire trip. Let’s see if shes gushing over Randy Sandy’s ooops baby in 3 weeks time…

Reactions: 7
What illness has Sabby got this week?
Although, joking aside, I do think she's depressed, or menopausal, or both.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
If thats not a beg for a collab with gymondo I don't know what is
Word of warning to anyone tempted don’t sign up to Gymondo. It’s a scam. A girl I follow on Instagram had up on her page that she signed up last year and forgot all about it. They don’t email you to say it’s renewing and they double the price. When she emailed them to cancel they said her cooling off period ended one day prior to the renewal date. It’s all a big scam so spread the word and DO NOT sign up for the free trial. These influencers should be ashamed of themselves but I suppose only people with morals would be ashamed

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Imagine being out for lunch and sitting next to this one almost bleeping her food and her disgusting eating and noises all the while filming it. I'd actually have to ask her to stop.🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.