Superstylesabby #11 Beach walks, slurry talks, bet on jeans given us the gawks.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn't even eat like that in front of my hubby, never mind followers. But I wouldn't eat like that anyway, on not a disgusting pig.

Reactions: 9
Her show off eating started when she claimed she was an itty bitty skinny cuties pie who ate like a savage and didn't put on weight. Clearly that wasn't true but she didn't care if she was triggering to her followers. Lisa Jordan and Pippa also claim to have naturally perfect figures with no dieting or exercise. It is all coming out now the amount of surgeries the likes of the Kardashians have had for their tiny figures. At least they admit to starving themselves and punishing exercise. I wouldn't put it past any of those irish huns to have gone under the knife for the mummy tuck.

Reactions: 14
Telling Porkie Pies again Sabby, you've a round mirror in your hall from IKEA, you showed us before and mention where it was from. I remember because I was raging as I have one too.
Screenshot_20220702-164845_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Telling Porkie Pies again Sabby, you've a round mirror in your hall from IKEA, you showed us before and mention where it was from. I remember because I was raging as I have one too. View attachment 1386305
Didn't she work with them before? She went to a store opening or something and twirled around the place with a tit eating grin on her face (with that creepy pointy thing she does with her mouth) so this could be her lining up another ad. At the very least its being a Beggy Mitchell for a free mirror.

Reactions: 5
Didn't she work with them before? She went to a store opening or something and twirled around the place with a tit eating grin on her face (with that creepy pointy thing she does with her mouth) so this could be her lining up another ad. At the very least its being a Beggy Mitchell for a free mirror.
Was that Jysk?

Reactions: 4
IF she got a receipt for the fabulous white jeans from onlinepureboutique - I hope she kept it ….just saying😳

• Haha
Reactions: 9
IF she got a receipt for the fabulous white jeans from onlinepureboutique - I hope she kept it ….just saying😳
They were ATROCIOUS on her

The way she SHOVES the food into her mouth is absolutely revolting.
If someone ate in front of me like this, I’d get up and leave. She’s a bikey.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
All the shite between her and the hair wife pre pandemic and she hasn’t even visited to see Denise’s new baby. The fake shite these insta huns go on with 🙄
The Huns are the bargain basement version of the wans in TOWIE. Sabby has finally put #COLLAB on her posts with pure online boutique. And she mentioned Beggy battle…another wan who promotes pure shite boutique and never states collab. Pikeys…the lot of them.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.