Superstylesabby #11 Beach walks, slurry talks, bet on jeans given us the gawks.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wouldn’t touch my lips. I’ve never seen a good job 😂

same I get the forehead and the crows feet done and I still have movement and a few subtle wrinkles and I’m in my 40s but you wouldn’t know I have it either no shiny forehead.
Is is painful…I always think it looks painful..another thing that puts be off. And how much does it cost?!

Reactions: 1
Aaron down from Galway, pda with yer man, now bubbles and celebrations..must be an engagement 💍

Reactions: 7
Is is painful…I always think it looks painful..another thing that puts be off. And how much does it cost?!
No, not at all. A little pinch. Eye area is a bit more pinchy. I initially just did my forehead and then did the eyes the next time and that was a game changer. It’s amazing the difference and mine has never gone back to what it was. So price depends how many areas. I get 3. So the forehead, eye area and the elevens between your eyes. I think it’s about €240 for the lot but one area is about €130. I find they were super informative and advised only where they thought and never made suggestions on areas to get done which I like. You can do a consult for free. I initially wanted a lift on brow but couldn’t as I have the phi brow done and gave plenty of advice around that too so they didn’t end up in my hairline 😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
The false laugh opening the champagne.
Who's your one she tagged in the boomerang?
Those knees 🙈

Reactions: 6
No, not at all. A little pinch. Eye area is a bit more pinchy. I initially just did my forehead and then did the eyes the next time and that was a game changer. It’s amazing the difference and mine has never gone back to what it was. So price depends how many areas. I get 3. So the forehead, eye area and the elevens between your eyes. I think it’s about €240 for the lot but one area is about €130. I find they were super informative and advised only where they thought and never made suggestions on areas to get done which I like. You can do a consult for free. I initially wanted a lift on brow but couldn’t as I have the phi brow done and gave plenty of advice around that too so they didn’t end up in my hairline 😂😂😂
Where do you get it done please

Super info, thank you. The 11’s between my eyes, you coul literally sow spuds in 🤣🤣

She'll have to get in before Randy Sandy!
Que the baby loading posts 🤣🙈🙈🙈 the filthy tattoo on her hand gets me every time 🤮🤮🤮

Brand ambassador, she hardly ever drives the car. She gets driven around all the time by limbs.
Screenshot_20220710-203304_Instagram.jpg

Hinting it's not a baby announcement by having the runny egg and.mimosa !
As someone said here previously, she’s too self absorbed to have a baby. Anyway it would look too much like she’s copying her friend Randy Sandy…another ooops baby

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.