Superstylesabby #11 Beach walks, slurry talks, bet on jeans given us the gawks.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t look at her face anymore. So smug. . Blocked her

Reactions: 7
Must be. She'd want to be careful. Alexincork got her lips done by them and they are terrible looking on her, looks like a complete botched job.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
The owner of Eden - her sister owns Celeste Medical, where Julie and Sarah Burke go for their free botox.
Shabby is obviously going down the same route because SISU don't give out freebies

I'd avoid Eden and Celeste at all costs ..... I'm still trying to find someone in Cork who is brilliant with botox but I'll keep searching rather than try these places who use these huns for advertising

Reactions: 6
The owner of Eden - her sister owns Celeste Medical, where Julie and Sarah Burke go for their free botox.
Shabby is obviously going down the same route because SISU don't give out freebies

I'd avoid Eden and Celeste at all costs ..... I'm still trying to find someone in Cork who is brilliant with botox but I'll keep searching rather than try these places who use these huns for advertising
And Julie and sarah look horrific especially julie ,she looks like a drag queen with all the botox

Reactions: 5

There's a doctor who goes to a beauticians in rathcormac (Sava's) every so often. I've never gotten it but I know loads who had Botox or lips done and they look fantastic and she won't do it unless you actually need it.

I know a dentist in kinsale who does it and keeps half of kinsale wrinkle free....

Ah thanks Tattlers - I'd put way more value on your recommendations than any of these huns with their tambourine foreheads

Reactions: 4
Ah thanks Tattlers - I'd put way more value on your recommendations than any of these huns with their tambourine foreheads
So are that many people really getting Botox. I’ve thought about it for ages but have never done it…plus need to find someone really good. Don’t want to have a drooping eye 👁 like Simon Cowell

Reactions: 2
Must be. She'd want to be careful. Alexincork got her lips done by them and they are terrible looking on her, looks like a complete botched job.
Alex is going to them with years. She is starting to resemble a scary doll. I feel sorry for her. She's always ranting about something in an American accent, particularly man hating and woke topics. Sabby only needs look at her, Sarah burp and Julie.

Reactions: 5

What about Dr Mohammed. He's up over Origin hair salon. He works as an anaesthetist in the Bons.

What about Dr Mohammed. He's up over Origin hair salon. He works as an anaesthetist in the Bons.
That’s the first time I’ve heard of Dr Mohammed, there must be a whole load of them out there who do this without needing to advertise - thanks, will look him up aswell

That’s the first time I’ve heard of Dr Mohammed, there must be a whole load of them out there who do this without needing to advertise - thanks, will look him up aswell
So tricky. I haven't had it done yet purely as I don't know who to go to! A few people i know have been to him. He'll do a bit here and there aswell not the total botox look if you know what I mean... anyway sorry to derail 😅

So tricky. I haven't had it done yet purely as I don't know who to go to! A few people i know have been to him. He'll do a bit here and there aswell not the total botox look if you know what I mean... anyway sorry to derail 😅
We’ll all have to take the plunge of a day - I wonder would any of them give us a group discount. A Tattler junket 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Omg! I get mine done in Eden but I only go twice a year I get that long with it. None of mine were deepset so is more preventative. I am happy with it but now you have me terrified 😂😂😂

I have actually been going to Celeste for approx 3yrs since they opened and I have to say they are excellent. I’m more of the less is more type and it looks great..I would say I look “well” for my ages rather than botoxed…could probably say I look approx 5yrs younger which but nothing majorly obvious

Omg! I get mine done in Eden but I only go twice a year I get that long with it. None of mine were deepset so is more preventative. I am happy with it but now you have me terrified 😂😂😂
Well if you're ever getting filler, for the love of God, check out alexincork's lips first!

Reactions: 1
Well if you're ever getting filler, for the love of God, check out alexincork's lips first!
Wouldn’t touch my lips. I’ve never seen a good job 😂

I have actually been going to Celeste for approx 3yrs since they opened and I have to say they are excellent. I’m more of the less is more type and it looks great..I would say I look “well” for my ages rather than botoxed…could probably say I look approx 5yrs younger which but nothing majorly obvious
same I get the forehead and the crows feet done and I still have movement and a few subtle wrinkles and I’m in my 40s but you wouldn’t know I have it either no shiny forehead.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.