Superstylesabby #11 Beach walks, slurry talks, bet on jeans given us the gawks.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope anyone that does use that shop messages them to say they wont be going forward. This will never change until companies see they will loose paying customers.

Reactions: 11
Ooooh someone is vvvv sensitive today that’s a symptom of peri menopause innit 😂😂 And she doesn’t discuss her health on insta….only when she’s looking for the free grub Jaysis she’s some woman

Reactions: 15
Wow that message hit a nerve! 40 isn’t too young to be in peri menopause. Don’t worry once she gets paid to push menopausal supplements she’ll be all over it🙄
They are all jumping on the menopause band wagon even the other pain in the hole Aoife Bermingham. Come back to us ye fools when its actually confirmed ye are going through it, not when you are trying to make a few bob from something you think you know about.

Reactions: 9
They are all jumping on the menopause band wagon even the other pain in the hole Aoife Bermingham. Come back to us ye fools when its actually confirmed ye are going through it, not when you are trying to make a few bob from something you think you know about.
And when you can't get your regular meds from the chemist due to stock shortage. I read an article women are flying to Spain to get their meds for that reason, although a the insa huns won't have that problem.

Reactions: 6
Yes, Ive just started HRT the chemist will only give you month by month, the stress of it , wondering if they have the one you started with!!

Reactions: 4
The runners are absolutely RANK looking, as if she’d wear a glitzy flat form runner and her with a pile of golden goose etc flung in her closet

The way she’s pronouncing Mow- vers is making me laugh because in my head or if I passed the empty no shoppers pop up in dundrum I say Move-ers

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Doesn't it say so much about her that she repeatedly sets up her phone, opens camera and hits record and then just eats her food as if people are going to enjoy watching this spectacle. I genuinely struggle to see the motivation & pay off for this kind of behaviour. It's attention-seeking, it's narcissistic, it's extremely rude to the poor-bastard boyfriend and the staff, it's bad manners and it's vile to witness.

This same woman put on her school teacher glasses not 24 hours ago to wag her finger and give out to us naughty, silly women for messaging her (to me well meaning) suggestions about her health. She scolded us and told us it was "weird" and how she isn't the type of person to share such personal details on Instagram.

Which is it Sabrina? Your followers are out of order for responding to your regular stories about your health but you sharing yourself sucking off a steak sandwich and dribbling cheese down your chin is ok? Yes, it's everyone else that's weird ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Granny cardigan to match the granny shoes. #grannychic xs of course. View attachment 1316496
She finally got the free blinds. Took her a year but the begging paid off…

She’s done an ad for Mvrs trainers or whatever BOCO’s TK Maxx designer rejects brand is called.
Anyway, she is surrounded by trainers in her valk in vardrove - those gnashers are far too big for her mouth, she still struggles to pronounce the letter b comfortably.
This made me 😂 😂… “BOCO’s TK Maxx designer rejects brand is called”. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can anyone explain how you could sit across from your adult partner and watch them recording themselves stuffing their face in a busy restaurant? My hubby would be out the door before I pressed record!!!

Reactions: 18
It's like feeding time at fota. I'm scarlet for her. The actual state of her.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Can anyone explain how you could sit across from your adult partner and watch them recording themselves stuffing their face in a busy restaurant? My hubby would be out the door before I pressed record!!!
My husband would have his coat on and be gone. . Sabby obviously thinks she’s cute and sexy

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Isn't it great to have a chauffeur driving tour free car every weekend so you can get pissed.

Reactions: 1
She doesn’t eat like a normal person. She pouts her lips/ protrudes them forward when she eats. It’s so bizarre

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.