Superstylesabby #11 Beach walks, slurry talks, bet on jeans given us the gawks.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Bay City Rollers jeans are back out and on today. They're even worse looking than the last time.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her new trench coat is even more I’ll fitting than the old one... granted she is wearing a jumper under it but would you not want a coat that you could throw on over a jumper?? She has the WORST taste in clothes

Reactions: 11
Her new trench coat is even more I’ll fitting than the old one... granted she is wearing a jumper under it but would you not want a coat that you could throw on over a jumper?? She has the WORST taste in clothes
Dire dress sense and awareness of her size ( height and shape) that trench is too tight and jeans are awful

Reactions: 10
I have have just ordered and PAID FOR those glasses in specsavers today. €199. RAGING. I am going to ring up tomorrow and cancel them and get a refund.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I have have just ordered and PAID FOR those glasses in specsavers today. €199. RAGING. I am going to ring up tomorrow and cancel them and get a refund.
Do it, it’s the only way brands learn.

Reactions: 3
It’s an ad/collab so she won’t get the freebie/discount otherwise. Jesus I’d rather pay and have my privacy!!!
She has begged for everything in that house. It’s mortifying. I’d choose privacy as well every day of the week

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Reactions: 4
You've just reminded her, queue opening patio door to let Eddie put on the morning and long range shot od manly patio. She needs a new front door too since I mentioned the state of the old one on the alarm video.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
You've just remknded her, queue opening patio door to let Eddie put on the morning and long range shot od manly patio. She needs a new front door too since I mentioned the state of the old one on the alarm video.
The house looks like it needs a major Reno. Doors, windows, floors. She never shows the bathroom…I’d say they pure tit altogether 🤣🤣

It’s an ad/collab so she won’t get the freebie/discount otherwise. Jesus I’d rather pay and have my privacy!!!
Exactly this. She has some load of tat in that sitting room, nothing looks right at all. I wonder will she get the gas fire taken out too.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.