Superstylesabby #11 Beach walks, slurry talks, bet on jeans given us the gawks.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't believe she's still at that shite! I unfollowed her a few years ago when she was on holiday with Denise it turned my stomach and the stupid face she pulls and the twiddling of her fingers..... Naaaaaa

Reactions: 11
Saw her yesterday in mp, with limbs in tow, must say of all the AMAZING designer shoes & clothes she's always showing, she looked positively basic

Reactions: 10
Seriously does she pay for anything?? Free alarm, car, kitchen, couch, garden, clothes, fireplace, teeth…..

• Angry
  • Haha
What a blagger. Thats some amount of security equipment. Everyone is always sound when they do free work for her. No one is every late, rearranges etc like normal workmen being paid. Shes a horror.

Such a liar, she never thought of getting an alarm until they offered a freebie. She needs a new front door, hers is very dated. Queue a collab with palladio doors soon, like aoibhe devlin. I recently got a new one, cost me a fortune of my hard earned cash.
Screenshot_20220606-212041_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
She started eating on camera once it was said here way back about how disgusting it was. She was doing it daily as a taunt almost. Its so strange she uses her front teeth to eat!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What a blagger. Thats some amount of security equipment. Everyone is always sound when they do free work for her. No one is every late, rearranges etc like normal workmen being paid. Shes a horror.

Such a liar, she never thought of getting an alarm until they offered a freebie. She needs a new front door, hers is very dated. Queue a collab with palladio doors soon, like aoibhe devlin. I recently got a new one, cost me a fortune of my hard earned cash. View attachment 1323705
“I’d really advice you” !!! No Sabby it’s advise you! She needs to learn how to spell.

Reactions: 9

Such a liar, she never thought of getting an alarm until they offered a freebie. She needs a new front door, hers is very dated. Queue a collab with palladio doors soon, like aoibhe devlin. I recently got a new one, cost me a fortune of my hard earned cash. View attachment 1323705
This not the crowd who done grabby gorrys gates?

Reactions: 2

Agree…her front door is atrocious.

She needs to get on one of those fetish sites. Where men pay to look at you eating . .she’s vile

• Haha
She honestly thinks she's Nigella lawson! 🤣 that screenshot would give you nightmares!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.