Superstylesabby #11 Beach walks, slurry talks, bet on jeans given us the gawks.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she looks well.
I think the pandemic impacted her as it has for a lot of people in lots of different ways.... and she is looking happier and healthier, good for her

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I think she looks well.
I think the pandemic impacted her as it has for a lot of people in lots of different ways.... and she is looking happier and healthier, good for her
She doesn’t look healthy. Look at her skin, it’s atrocious. She piled on the pounds and consumes too much alcohol alongside very poor food choices

Reactions: 8
She never looked healthy before the pandemic she ate nothing but McDonald's and smoked fags 😂 that's how she was miserably thin.

Reactions: 3
My nan called, she wants her sandals back. Can you imagine the smell out of them with the fur lining. I'd never even buy slippers with a fur sole 🤢
Screenshot_20220603-093139_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Remember when she was having war with your one, the girl in the paper? I gave the girl in the paper a follow after that dramz and her story today has me intrigued! Who the hell is she talking about?

Reactions: 7
Remember when she was having war with your one, the girl in the paper? I gave the girl in the paper a follow after that dramz and her story today has me intrigued! Who the hell is she talking about?
I’m the same, dying to know who it was!

I find her to be a sanctimonious c**t tbh

Reactions: 8
She’s definitely there - but it might not be her kid. Does she use her kids much in advertising ? I don’t watch her stories much
Ya was wondering was it cliona but don't think she pimps out the kids as much does she?! Figured it was Lisa Jordan

I think was more about how dangerous it is for any big influencer to share their children and what the real life impact is for the child in these situations.

Ya was wondering was it cliona but don't think she pimps out the kids as much does she?! Figured it was Lisa Jordan
I thought of her instantly but haven’t looked at her page in so long, I only remember Primark collabs with kids

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.