Superstylesabby #11 Beach walks, slurry talks, bet on jeans given us the gawks.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Granny cardigan to match the granny shoes. #grannychic xs of course.
Screenshot_20220603-220637_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She’s done an ad for Mvrs trainers or whatever BOCO’s TK Maxx designer rejects brand is called.
Anyway, she is surrounded by trainers in her valk in vardrove - those gnashers are far too big for her mouth, she still struggles to pronounce the letter b comfortably.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She is seriously deranged! Do these fuckers not see that in these times, one pair of those tit shoes would feed a struggling family. People screaming at the government to do something to help people. First thing they should do is ban all these huns peddling overpriced shite and putting people under pressure 🙄

Reactions: 11
So for my sins I looked at the footwear. I don’t get it. Premium footwear? I wouldn’t say that half of it is cheaper than the average Nike.

Sabby won’t be seen dead in any of it once the add is over. Back to her sea green and shite boutique ones

Reactions: 7
Makes sense now the tagging pippa all week. Skitting at pippa’s comment‘you’re making me want more’ eh don’t you own the shop??!!

Reactions: 5
Just in case anyone isn’t aware. You can wear runners with jeans.
Thank duck for sabby

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Here we go, another lecture 🙄
Maybe she should stop sharing her health problems every bleeping hour and people wouldn’t even know about them then, write than on a post-it for yourself there Sabrina you attention seeking dose of shite.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Wow that message hit a nerve! 40 isn’t too young to be in peri menopause. Don’t worry once she gets paid to push menopausal supplements she’ll be all over it🙄

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Someone touched a nerve

Well what’s even weirder is a grown woman living her life through Instagram.

Maybe she is. Who knows but if she didn’t mention her Illnesses and symptoms for content then she wouldn’t get messages from anyone about her health.
Imagine such a simple solution to a problem that clearly irks her

• Heart
Reactions: 15
duck off Sabrina & stop using Instagram as your diary & nobody will know about your catalogue of medical problems. Gowl

Reactions: 12
Anyone know what a headake is?
Shes on every single day with a different complant/illness. How can she say she never discusses her health. As someone said, only a matter if time before shes advertising menopausal supplements for Meaghers.
Also sabby, all the free amazing foundations you have, surely you can match your face to your neck.
Edited to add:
I've just seen the reel. Shes a grown woman, not a teen on ticktock. Thst pink skirt/nightdress is shocking. I LOVE trainers but wouldn't put any of them on my feet, even if they are free. I see a few z listers advertising the today, they mist be desperate for sales.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I’m a rare poster but long-time fan of Tattle.

I’m pretty sure I passed Sabby’s white Merc on the road yesterday, she was heading west & I was heading to the city. The car really stands out, it’s fab. Honestly, all I felt was jealous as I trundled along in my clapped-out diesel banger after paying E1.99/litre to fill up the tank for our day out.

It must be some feeling to get handed a car for nothing. Just think for a second how that must feel …. Someone hands you a brand-new Merc for absolutely nothing. Actually, better than nothing, they probably pay you to be seen in it.

Then I saw her collab with Albany in Skibb. I live and work nearby & can assure you for all the times I’ve done business there I’ve never been treated like anyone’s “soul sister”. Never ever ever ever again will I step inside their door. I’m so cross.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 25

I’m pretty sure I passed Sabby’s white Merc on the road yesterday, she was heading west & I was heading to the city. The car really stands out, it’s fab. Honestly, all I felt was jealous as I trundled along in my clapped-out diesel banger after paying E1.99/litre to fill up the tank for our day out.

It must be some feeling to get handed a car for nothing. Just think for a second how that must feel …. Someone hands you a brand-new Merc for absolutely nothing. Actually, better than nothing, they probably pay you to be seen in it.

Then I saw her collab with Albany in Skibb. I live and work nearby & can assure you for all the times I’ve done business there I’ve never been treated like anyone’s “soul sister”. Never ever ever ever again will I step inside their door. I’m so cross.
She's been begging for a collab for blinds for the last two years. If they are idiot enough to bite, all it will do is lose them business hopefully!

Reactions: 13
Maybe she should stop sharing her health problems every bleeping hour and people wouldn’t even know about them then, write than on a post-it for yourself there Sabrina you attention seeking dose of shite.

I agree with you. The richer they are the more they get. Exact same as Lisa J

Reactions: 2
They’ve lost my business, my husband’s business & my mother’s business now anyway. I work with a lady who is really house proud; we’ll be talking about this at tea time on Tuesday. My feeling is that she will also be keeping a wide berth. Oh God, I’m so cross. All the runners & make up products never affected me because they’re not part of my life, but that shop …. When I think of all the money I’ve left in there with ZERO discount, it makes my blood boil.

• Sad
Reactions: 13

She’s one of the last to be jealous of. A free car, ya great, we’d all love it but trust me she is an unhappy person. She can’t hold on to a relationship, she has no real friends, her relationship with her son is weird. She’s living online for strangers and is an eejit. When this ends for her she is in real trouble.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.