Superstylesabby #11 Beach walks, slurry talks, bet on jeans given us the gawks.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But all the Huns are fake friends anyway…thrown together and told to be friends by their agencies.

Sabby seemed to drop lisa verso and Randy Sandy in the city after the 40th birthday weekend in Paris … 3 of them sharing a room, eating street food all weekend…’budget’ weekend
It probably wasn’t flashy enough for her

Reactions: 3
Limbs driving the free car again. He's almost as bad as LLLs Chris for the freebies.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
How many times do we have to tell you sabby, short dresses are not your friend.

Reactions: 4
Wai isn’t working properly for me - anyone else?
Stories us working fine but the timeline hasn’t been working for a long time for me.

How many times do we have to tell you sabby, short dresses are not your friend.
The legs are getting bigger. I’d say she spent close to €1k in KV yesterday if ‘the few bits’ she ‘bought’ are anything to go by. Also I don’t get this concept of having multiples of the same thing in different colors. Why would you want 3 of the same dress?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Stories us working fine but the timeline hasn’t been working for a long time for me.

The legs are getting bigger. I’d say she spent close to €1k in KV yesterday if ‘the few bits’ she ‘bought’ are anything to go by. Also I don’t get this concept of having multiples of the same thing in different colors. Why would you want 3 of the same dress?
I get it if its a very flattering dress or something. But that is certainly not the case here 😳 the drop waist dies nothing for her too!

Reactions: 2

Especially when it looks shite on you in 1 colour.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The dress was a bag and those runners are going to cut off what little legs she already has.

She needs to start dressing for her body and not the rail thin, 6 foot, 22 year old Pinterest model she seems to think she emmulates.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve just seen the reel from druids glen….who in their right mind prances around like that acting the total moron

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.