Superstylesabby #11 Beach walks, slurry talks, bet on jeans given us the gawks.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the owner of Kopper couldn't get a blow dry today. Guess you'd have to actually be there to get it done maybe?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That 'piece' she's wearing really should have been tailored by a good dressmaker to make her look less heffalumpy. It's desperate on her, she has absolutely no natural style at all. Poor auld limbs, the innocent bastard thinking she's great 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm 5"3 and can't wear midis with loads of material, I look like I'm drowning in cloth. A bit like sabby there, but unlike her I know not to wear them.
What poor fecker had to take that video of twirling and eyeing herself up like there's no tomorrow.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So was limbs the photographer/videographer watching her duck herself. He's obviously a fetish fucker because by the time she finishes bleeping herself, surely nothing left for him 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm 5"3 and can't wear midis with loads of material, I look like I'm drowning in cloth. A bit like sabby there, but unlike her I know not to wear them.
What poor fecker had to take that video of twirling and eyeing herself up like there's no tomorrow.
Agreed…she looks like someone threw a set of curtains on her. Dress totally overpowers her…look at the amount of material at the wrists. The rule of thumb for smaller people is small print. She got it all wrong. Clearly trying to cover up her recent weight gain. Where was the dress from? Samui, Pure Shite Boutique?

Reactions: 2
It’s Karen Millen (Lydia Millens collecting). It’s actually a shirt and pants.
Regardless, totally swamps her.

Reactions: 3
It’s Karen Millen (Lydia Millens collecting). It’s actually a shirt and pants.
Regardless, totally swamps her.
I thought it looked common alright. A shirt and trousers…I’m going to have to go and look on KM. Interesting to note that her alleged bestie Randy Sandy in the city wasn’t at the wedding with her ❤ aka the soon to be ‘former’ Lord Mayor

Reactions: 2
That outfit is not a good look on her. She has definitely fallen out with Lisa Verso as well. It’s crazy to me that a woman of her age falls out with so many people so regularly

Reactions: 7
That outfit is not a good look on her. She has definitely fallen out with Lisa Verso as well. It’s crazy to me that a woman of her age falls out with so many people so regularly
But all the Huns are fake friends anyway…thrown together and told to be friends by their agencies.

Sabby seemed to drop lisa verso and Randy Sandy in the city after the 40th birthday weekend in Paris … 3 of them sharing a room, eating street food all weekend…’budget’ weekend

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.