Superstylesabby #11 Beach walks, slurry talks, bet on jeans given us the gawks.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t you mean ….. so, so cool 😅😅

I may choke typing this but I liked the dress - but not with the shoes. Strappy minimal sandals would have been a better match and more suited to a May wedding. But obviously the expensive shoes needed to be shown and tagged.
I think why most people dissed her outfit is because of the way she comes across. Her videos scream ‘look at me, aren’t I soooo cool!!’

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I meant grand in the context of a wedding, not grand in the context of popping to the shops. Like I said, I think she wore the wrong shoes but the dress is nice, fits well and is a nice colour on her. I don’t think she’s exactly a style queen so I won’t go over the top complimenting her but it’s definitely one of her better outfits.
Other posters were implying she was only dressed up enough to go to a BBQ, which I don’t agree with. That’s a perfectly appropriate level of effort to go to for a wedding - she’s a guest, not the bride.
I've never worn a 700 + euro dresd to a barbecue, so yes it was totally appropriate for a wedding 💑

Reactions: 2
I really liked the red dress on her, thought it suited her. I actually also liked the shoes with it.
What I don’t get is why she keeps showing pictures of her toilet with a lamp on it…I’ve zero interest in that and don’t get why she thinks anyone cares.

Reactions: 8
Does anyone else find it rank that she has a little lamp with a fabric shade sitting on the back of her jacks? All the poo air is going to cling to that fabric, how will she clean it? Maybe it’s just me but lamps are not made to sit on a toilet cistern.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
I
Does anyone else find it rank that she has a little lamp with a fabric shade sitting on the back of her jacks? All the poo air is going to cling to that fabric, how will she clean it? Maybe it’s just me but lamps are not made to sit on a toilet cistern.
It looks completely rediculous. A lamp on top of a toilet cistern 🤦‍♀️ Obviously this was an UNDISCLOSED ADVERT for Olivia in the blossom tree.

And would you really put a lamp that costs €220 on top of the Jax?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I

It looks completely rediculous. A lamp on top of a toilet cistern 🤦‍♀️ Obviously this was an UNDISCLOSED ADVERT for Olivia in the blossom tree.

And would you really put a lamp that costs €220 on top of the Jax?
Sure it's only an xtra-small price to pay for not pissin on yer shoes in the dark 😉😜

• Haha
The milk she poured into her coffee is not the plant based milk 🤣🤣🤣🤣 it was a lot more cream toned than white! She definitely used regular milk. I'm 99% sure!

• Haha
  • Wow
She’s lying thru her teet in those stories pretending she loves the Alpro milk, so over the top with the adjectives. She loves it ‘inside in’ her cereal - sorry you what now?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s lying thru her teet in those stories pretending she loves the Alpro milk, so over the top with the adjectives. She loves it ‘inside in’ her cereal - sorry you what now?
I think she’s speaking ‘Cork’ there!

Does Scabby really think we are dumb enough to believe the shite she is spewing about Alpeo ssshh “this is not milk”. She looks like she is off her face. Maybe she has been sampling sssshhhh “this is not gin”.

When did she get rid of the hair extensions…totally missed that!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I think she’s speaking ‘Cork’ there!

Does Scabby really think we are dumb enough to believe the shite she is spewing about Alpeo ssshh “this is not milk”. She looks like she is off her face. Maybe she has been sampling sssshhhh “this is not gin”.

When did she get rid of the hair extensions…totally missed that!
Definitely not speaking cork, I've never had milk inside my cereal 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.