Superstylesabby #11 Beach walks, slurry talks, bet on jeans given us the gawks.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe she was wearing this outfit to Sandra is in the city’s baby shower. It definitely wasn’t a wedding outfit
Whats actually wrong with it? I think it’s fine/bordering on nice for a wedding although would have gone for a different shoe.

Looks like it fits her and is actually flattering. I think she’s ok at occasion ware, its actually casual stuff like jeans where she’s hopeless.

There are always there comments here around weirding outfits - what are you looking for, like ladies day at the races??

Reactions: 14
It’s just a little casual for a wedding….and I don’t think the print or ruffles did anything for her. And wrong shoes.

Reactions: 4
Whats actually wrong with it? I think it’s fine/bordering on nice for a wedding although would have gone for a different shoe.

Looks like it fits her and is actually flattering. I think she’s ok at occasion ware, its actually casual stuff like jeans where she’s hopeless.

There are always there comments here around weirding outfits - what are you looking for, like ladies day at the races??
Yea I agree her day to day style is questionable but I have liked some of her event outfits. Now, in saying that, I don't think I could ever say I loved them because, as you said, the outfit is fine. Maybe it's just in comparison to her day to day style I think its nice but maybe its actually not at all, she has just a really know standard

Reactions: 3
I actually can’t say I dislike her wedding outfits as much as her day to day ones which are genuinely shocking but I find her “occasion” wear very frumpy and mumsie for someone her age. Also I have a few pairs of Loub’s but that doesn’t mean I just wear them with everything for the sake of it either…a nice pair of strappy heels would have been much nicer.

Reactions: 7
Sabrina has put on a good bit of weight. She used to being able to wear anything because she was skinny. It takes a while to get used to dressing for a new figure. I think she did a good job with this dress

Reactions: 5
Yea I agree her day to day style is questionable but I have liked some of her event outfits. Now, in saying that, I don't think I could ever say I loved them because, as you said, the outfit is fine. Maybe it's just in comparison to her day to day style I think its nice but maybe its actually not at all, she has just a really know standard
Oh totally, I don’t think she’s exceptionally stylish (lol, she wishes) but the reaction here to the wedding guest outfits here is bizarre to me. As if what she was wearing was in some way totoally unsuitable or inappropriate, like shorts and flip flops or something 🤷🏻‍♀️
She looks grand, nice enough - that’s as far as I can go.

Reactions: 6
That little video of herself doing that weird smug eye-bleeping and showing off her arse is the cringiest thing. I’m all for self confidence but Jesus this one is obsessed with herself considering she looked decidedly ordinary. Like the dress was grand but as someone else said, she doesn’t need to wear the Loubs with everything. I doubt the bride made a video of herself, such bizarre behaviour.

Reactions: 9
I liked the dress on her, it’s something I would actually wear myself which I can never say about her outfits. I didn’t like the shoes, I felt her feet were squished into them.

Reactions: 1
She looks grand, nice enough - that’s as far as I can go.
But if you’re going to a wedding you generally want to look better than just ‘grand’. The dress didn’t have ‘wow factor’ on her. And the funny thing is the dress was probably a couple hundred euro but it look like she dressed herself from Nasty Gal dot com

Reactions: 1
I can't stand Sabrina and I'm not a fan at all of her hairdressing skills/personality but I do like that dress on her (not the shoes) but I think the dress is perfectly lovely for a wedding. I do know here in Ireland it's the norm to go VERY dressy for a wedding but I'm more of a fan of dressing appropriately for the occasion but more importantly to me personally is to be comfortable and dress true to your own style whatever that is. I think that's what gives everyone there own individual style among a sea of coast or Karen millen 👗

Reactions: 10
Anyone else think her hair was a bit of a mess…considering she’s a hairdresser to the celebs…she looks like she’s been dragged through a bush. Saloni dresses retail from about €700 upwards. She made that dress look more like €70.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Is it all off with herself and City Sandy? No sign of her at the baby shower - strange seeing as they’re supposedly besties?

Reactions: 2
But if you’re going to a wedding you generally want to look better than just ‘grand’. The dress didn’t have ‘wow factor’ on her. And the funny thing is the dress was probably a couple hundred euro but it look like she dressed herself from Nasty Gal dot com
I meant grand in the context of a wedding, not grand in the context of popping to the shops. Like I said, I think she wore the wrong shoes but the dress is nice, fits well and is a nice colour on her. I don’t think she’s exactly a style queen so I won’t go over the top complimenting her but it’s definitely one of her better outfits.
Other posters were implying she was only dressed up enough to go to a BBQ, which I don’t agree with. That’s a perfectly appropriate level of effort to go to for a wedding - she’s a guest, not the bride.

I may choke typing this but I liked the dress - but not with the shoes. Strappy minimal sandals would have been a better match and more suited to a May wedding. But obviously the expensive shoes needed to be shown and tagged.
I think why most people dissed her outfit is because of the way she comes across. Her videos scream ‘look at me, aren’t I soooo cool!!’

Reactions: 9
Did it look like a €700+ dress?
Answer…no it didn’t. Not even at a wedding as she got it all wrong.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.