Supermom Slimming #3 Supermom mehole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Give it a few days until she has another argument with Colm and needs to post a sultry selfie She will still have her " Nutrionalist" page to have a stalk

Reactions: 4
Give me strength 🙄 the only reason she did that departure post is because it’s the only way she will get attention 🙄 she could just not post anymore which is not unusual for her cz she has no content to share anyway but you see no one would notice or care that she is gone so of course she had to announce her departure for her few “wannabe instagrammer” followers to comment and boost her self importance.. she will be off the road soon and won’t have the kids so I suppose she doesn’t want people knowing or noticing that!! 🙊🤣

Reactions: 6
Oooh tell us your theory?? She slept with Superdad cos she fell out with Creepy?
Oh no something more sinister that she doesn’t want authority figures seeing maybe? Now this is me guessing don’t be taking it as gospel, it’s funny all she went through and she never left it before but now she’s loosing her license she’s suddenly leaving! I wouldn’t mind if it was for the reason she claimed ( to take care of her kids) but we all know that’s a big fat lie!

Reactions: 6
Ding Dong the witch is Dead 😂😂

don’t believe a word of it ... like i e said before if her lips are moving she’s lyin ✅
This is another ploy for sympathy from followers and the court.
Plus, she knows we are onto her scheming, scamming and general bS
She doesn’t give two soft shits about any of those 8 kids but she knows anyone on here could potentially report her to the social or the court and her carefully laid lies could be undone.
she’s desperate to get the invite to move in to Creepy Golls gaff and he hates her crass stories so making a big show of an exit is playing into his good books.
Til someone else catches his 👁. 🤣
We all know at this point Teresa only does something to benefit herself, so she’ll be back.
sooner rather than later, keep an eye out on the Corkman for undated on her criminal career too.. a leopard never changes its spots.

for now though enjoy being rid of the horrible wagon off Insta and that she isn’t tormenting her kids with the flaps and tits pics.

first bit of good news for 2021
Happy New Year 🥳

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.