Supermom Slimming #3 Supermom mehole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only people I feel sorry for are the little ones..she tit on every family member and friends she ever had.all this feel sorry for me bullshit,its all an act.shes made her bed she can lie in it now.all these remarks about other ones on Instagram is just bitterness and poison..course it's all for tattle,shes dirt..the tit she inflicted on her own family and on Anna,you wouldnt do it to a dog.chickens always come home to roost Teresa, you dont go through life causing carnage and damage and not expect that karma will come for ya.you would think she would pull herself together for one day,makes more of an effort for Instagram than one day with kids.as for that cowardly prick colm!!...gruesome excuse for a human.
The big kids too, in one way it must be harder for them, they can see exactly what’s going on and are old enough to know that the whole neighbourhood, teachers, school friends etc is talking about the disgrace their mom is, it’s very embarrassing for them she’s put them through enough tit to duck them up and scar them for life

Reactions: 4
I missed the Christmas Day story, did she address not seeing colm? Or breaking up etc?

Reactions: 1
All dolled up lads, looks like she could be going in for the Xmas ride. 🚲

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She’s throwing digs at Julie having help with her family and whatever but it’s only because she is jealous that she has no one - like literally no one! She has no friends and her family want nothing to do with her and you could see that over the last few days, it was Christmas and it was only her and the kids, no siblings to invite her around for a drink or Christmas dinner nothing! And who’s fault is it... only herself! All of a sudden she’s pulling the single mother card... like please 🙄🙄

Reactions: 12
Did anyone notice how scared her daughter looked when she was on the hoverboard? I taught it was very sad 😥

Karma has finally caught up with her ... don't feel one bit sorry for her im delighted she's on her own and lonely... feel sorry for the kids that they had to stay with her they deserve so much more

Reactions: 6
She’s throwing digs at Julie having help with her family and whatever but it’s only because she is jealous that she has no one - like literally no one! She has no friends and her family want nothing to do with her and you could see that over the last few days, it was Christmas and it was only her and the kids, no siblings to invite her around for a drink or Christmas dinner nothing! And who’s fault is it... only herself! All of a sudden she’s pulling the single mother card... like please 🙄🙄
And the day before about matching pjs

Regards tea spill ~ I was told over the weekend it was a salon owner from co Cavan who runs the page. She accidentally shared something from her work page before on here - that I have seen. I was given the name but as it’s not 100% it’s not my rumour to start & also Its not my fight. I just know there’s a few actual ‘bloggers’ scanning here trying to do a lisa lust FBI part 2 (because that worked so well
For Lisa 😬🤣) & as I work in the skin & beauty industry the chat came up in the last week. This is probably totally irrelevant but just as someone mentioned Supermom follows it I remembered it !!!

my God how that woman looks for attention. Short of taking an ad out in the avondhu ( local paper) she basically told her followers that she struggled with minding her own kids for a 24 hour period, that She lied about Colm being an amazing partner or support to her, and that she is a dirty animal who doesn’t shower for 3 days. 🤢
The fake sitting on the floor playing with the young girl was laughable especially since the floors are walking with the dirt.
She was more interested in slagging other Insta huns than doing anything fun or entertaining with her lot.
There was absolutely no evidence of feeding them anything, definitely no Turkey and we know for certain she would have pictured it for the gram.
She can’t cope at all being a parent and the only time she cracked a smile was last night when she skipped off into Fermoy for a shag and a fag with the gruesome Gollum.

someone else mentioned that those kids deserve so much better, Yes they do, she somehow persuaded even the older two boys to be with her for Xmas day the first time in at least 10 months that all 8 have been together with her and yet she didn’t care. Only moaned about being alone and how hard things are as a single parent. Always looking for sympathy.

this year would have been so tough for many families and her big mopey head giving out about noise, mess and the small ones fighting.
jesus is that not what Xmas is about?
Why have so many of you don’t like kids?
Nah all she can focus on is who Creepy is riding. He was definitely out at Anna’s Xmas day so maybe he’s trying to turn over a new leaf himself and be a father to his youngster.
As unbelievable as that sounds as he is as narcissistic as she is.
All I can say here is it’s so obvious her kids are an inconvenience and all she wants is to be with her boyfriend 24/7 🤮🤢
He’s using her and when she can’t drive come January I’m guessing we’ll have a whole lot more tears and tantrums.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
my God how that woman looks for attention. Short of taking an ad out in the avondhu ( local paper) she basically told her followers that she struggled with minding her own kids for a 24 hour period, that She lied about Colm being an amazing partner or support to her, and that she is a dirty animal who doesn’t shower for 3 days. 🤢
The fake sitting on the floor playing with the young girl was laughable especially since the floors are walking with the dirt.
She was more interested in slagging other Insta huns than doing anything fun or entertaining with her lot.
There was absolutely no evidence of feeding them anything, definitely no Turkey and we know for certain she would have pictured it for the gram.
She can’t cope at all being a parent and the only time she cracked a smile was last night when she skipped off into Fermoy for a shag and a fag with the gruesome Gollum.

someone else mentioned that those kids deserve so much better, Yes they do, she somehow persuaded even the older two boys to be with her for Xmas day the first time in at least 10 months that all 8 have been together with her and yet she didn’t care. Only moaned about being alone and how hard things are as a single parent. Always looking for sympathy.

this year would have been so tough for many families and her big mopey head giving out about noise, mess and the small ones fighting.
Nah all she can focus on is who Creepy is riding. He was definitely out at Anna’s Xmas day so maybe he’s trying to turn over a new leaf himself and be a father to his youngster.
All I can say here is it’s so obvious her kids are an inconvenience and all she wants is to be with her boyfriend 24/7 🤮🤢
He’s using her and when she can’t drive come January I’m guessing we’ll have a whole lot more tears and tantrums.

After saying hed be cooking for her and let her down another xmas I'd blacken him but na she runs to be with him again . Shes deserves what she gets no pity for her nor will I when none of her kids will want anything to do with her when shes all alone with no man and no kids

Reactions: 9

Very well said @Low&behold the media silence after she posted the smirky smile photo after the shower “to go into the sitting room to watch another Christmas movie” my hole!! We all know the drill by now....speed in the road for the quick shag&fag with creepy and as you said in January he won’t be the one speeding out to her, it’ll be someone else taking your place Tessy 💁🏼‍♀️

So she was bragging that he was cooking dinner for her and all her kids, she somehow managed to emotionally blackmail all 8 to spend Christmas with her and then he made a fool out of her and went to Anna's instead to see his small fella😂😂?
And she still called to give him a quickie, she's being played like a violin and making a show of herself on instagram😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'd say she made it all up for the gram about him cooking xmas dinner,all amateur dramatics. I couldn't see gollum cooking dinner for her and kids,he would rather spend it with his own family..she thinks the sun shines out his hole I'm afraid she will have dark days of that's the case,she's a born liar.you could nearly smell her through the phone,dirt of her.well...its clear mensa wont be contacting her anytime soon,I'm embarrassed for her carry on,shes running with herself as my mother would say😂

Reactions: 5
I'd say she made it all up for the gram about him cooking xmas dinner,all amateur dramatics. I couldn't see gollum cooking dinner for her and kids,he would rather spend it with his own family..she thinks the sun shines out his hole I'm afraid she will have dark days of that's the case,she's a born liar.you could nearly smell her through the phone,dirt of her.well...its clear mensa wont be contacting her anytime soon,I'm embarrassed for her carry on,shes running with herself as my mother would say😂
I think she said it on the gram to try and guilt him into it, but he didn't take the bait

• Haha
She only said he was cooking for them just to prove us all wrong at that time cz we were all saying that he doesn’t care about her and all that 🙄 he never had any intention of cooking for her or her kids and she knew that and knew we were right in what we were saying..

Kids aren't part of the package at all it's a known fact.he's allergic to kids,no way on earth he was going to cook for them all.i hope to God for his own kids sake he's had some sort of personality and brain transplant and might just be stepping up to his responsibilities as a father.

She could have had loads of support and did have it,except she shat over them all the throwing digs at julie,I don't like julie but at least the kids had some kid of xmas, and matching pjs!!!what about it of they had,if she didnt go off pruning herself for that thing shes with she could have bought matching pjs and a whole amazing xmas set up.but no,Teresa is first in line.how long had she been a "single mother"and is only now having to do the jobs every other single parent does.that will give you some idea of how hands on shes been.

She
So she was bragging that he was cooking dinner for her and all her kids, she somehow managed to emotionally blackmail all 8 to spend Christmas with her and then he made a fool out of her and went to Anna's instead to see his small fella😂😂?
And she still called to give him a quickie, she's being played like a violin and making a show of herself on instagram😂😂😂
Probably threatened to kill herself to guilt trip them.im by no way making light of suicide saying that,but that's actually what she has threatened on more than one occasion if they didnt comply.i hope he was at Anna's to see his child.Teresa could learn an awful lot on parenting and humanity from Anna.

I missed the Christmas Day story, did she address not seeing colm? Or breaking up etc?
Nah,not her style,she thinks we give a tit about that relationship so will be all coy and putting up quotes and naked pics the usual bollox she does to drive him mad,cause she such a hottie.😂

The big kids too, in one way it must be harder for them, they can see exactly what’s going on and are old enough to know that the whole neighbourhood, teachers, school friends etc is talking about the disgrace their mom is, it’s very embarrassing for them she’s put them through enough tit to duck them up and scar them for life
Ya of course,the big ones as well.oh sur she put on a show last year for kids xmas play at the school,arriving late as usual and marched up to the top of the hall so everybody could see her to sit at the front.whole place was talking about her.the amount of issues they have and will have..God help them poor mites.the oldest boy works in her sisters boyfriends filling station.a lovely lovely well mannered boy,sure as tit it's not down to her.the very very same "friends "that comment and talk about her on her social media are the very same people that tell people what's going on and gone on.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.