Supermom Slimming #3 Supermom mehole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What was the point of setting up her nutrition page a short while ago.. is she doing a Claire balding announcing her departure to gain followers and then move to her “business” page

Reactions: 5
Prob until she wants attention I give her 2 weeks
All jokes aside she should concentrate on her kids and dump her 'partner ' because she'll never put them first as long as shes chasing him and they're getting big she wont get another chance

Reactions: 7
Maybe that's just by she is quitting Instagram?!?!
Totally agree, who’s going to know where she lives come January if she doesn’t post it.
she won’t have the kids or the car so very much under the radar except for The proof she would post on Insta coming back to bite her in the ass.
One thing is for definite she’ll continue to scan and squirm her way out of being a contributing member of society in any way.
same goes for the ugly lump she’s hitched her wagon to. He gives every woman the shudders just knowing what a sexual predator he is. Let’s hope 2021 bring less of the pair of them frauds.

Reactions: 15
What people say about others is actually a reflection of themselves.."ugly hearts,ugly souls and ugly actions "couldnt have said it better myself about YOU TERESA.never said a truer word for once.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She’s like a fly around tit, she will linger around for as long as she can.. 💩
She hasn’t deactivated her account. 🙄
I’m doubting she will at all. If we have learnt anything about Tess it’s that she’s an attention seeker and full of 💩

Reactions: 7
All a load of wind from our Teresa..attention seeking at its finest..tell ya what she looks horrific..the pictures with her "partner"😂.shes aged about 15 years,shes like an old woman.as for the teeth, what's going on with them,they are awful.has anybody seen how glowing and fantastic Anna looks lately!shes like a new woman since she got rid of that fungus.the saddest part is how sad and disheveled those poor kids are.really sad state of affairs.only person she is kidding is herself the camera doesn't lie Teresa..

Reactions: 12
All a load of wind from our Teresa..attention seeking at its finest..tell ya what she looks horrific..the pictures with her "partner"😂.shes aged about 15 years,shes like an old woman.as for the teeth, what's going on with them,they are awful.has anybody seen how glowing and fantastic Anna looks lately!shes like a new woman since she got rid of that fungus.the saddest part is how sad and disheveled those poor kids are.really sad state of affairs.only person she is kidding is herself the camera doesn't lie Teresa..
I thought the same she posted really unflattering pics of her and Gollum. Her teeth are shocking and the pics are clearly filtered so much worse IRL 🤮
Anna’s pic from last night with her daughters is beautiful she is a good looking girl in a more natural way that Tess. I think they are the same age ? but Tess looks a lot older IMO.😬
Tess’s kids always look uncared for, even dressed up the younger ones look like they are in clothes two sizes too small. Not anything wrong with hand me downs especially in a family that size but it’s sad when you know how much she spends on herself that the kids go without.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I thought the same she posted really unflattering pics of her and Gollum. Her teeth are shocking and the pics are clearly filtered so much worse IRL 🤮
Anna’s pic from last night with her daughters is beautiful she is a good looking girl in a more natural way that Tess. I think they are the same age ? but Tess looks a lot older IMO.😬
Tess’s kids always look uncared for, even dressed up the younger ones look like they are in clothes two sizes too small. Not anything wrong with hand me downs especially in a family that size but it’s sad when you know how much she spends on herself that the kids go without.
I just couldn't get over that she would post them pictures, shocking they were.i never copped they were even filtered,how are they so bad ?they are like a bulimics teeth really.the sadness in everyone of those kids eyes,they look traumatised.its kids rearing babies,cause she certainly doesn't. The small ones look to the older ones as the parent I would think.Anna Is 41 or 42 i think.shes is just gorgeous, like you said naturally stunning..I didn't recognise her!and not a needle or tit lift in sight.

Whats annas second name, jordans ex
Gibbard

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.