Supermom Slimming #3 Supermom mehole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wouldn't you think in a family of 8 kids there would be godparents calling to the house with presents for Christmas??Those children must have lost all contact with aunts,uncles,cousins because their mother fell out with them all,very sad.
I know Hunters godmother was fat flaps and they fell out but where are the rest?I'm sure she used to feature a young girl on her story who was with Jenna but that too seemed to stop.She also mentioned Superdad having an older daughter from a previous relationship but she never seems to around either...

Reactions: 9
Wouldn't you think in a family of 8 kids there would be godparents calling to the house with presents for Christmas??Those children must have lost all contact with aunts,uncles,cousins because their mother fell out with them all,very sad.
I know Hunters godmother was fat flaps and they fell out but where are the rest?I'm sure she used to feature a young girl on her story who was with Jenna but that too seemed to stop.She also mentioned Superdad having an older daughter from a previous relationship but she never seems to around either...
She has no one and I mean no one except Gollum and one sister. That shud be enuf for anyone who still thinks the sun shines out her a hole. How amazing every friend sibling family member don’t be with her. And it’s far from their fault

Reactions: 6
Well if flabby fanny was his godmother I can guarantee you she hasn’t sent a thing as she’s miserated so mean another grab all!! I didn’t speak to my godsons mother for years still don’t bit always sent €50 for birthday/Xmas not this year as he’s 25 so I thought I’d draw the line.

It actually looks like they had a miserable Christmas with her.

And she looks like an absolute woman running after gollum when he clicks his fingers.
I think I used to do the same when I was 15. Wouldn't run after any man now ffs I've more respect for myself

Reactions: 11
I hope to God Jenna's godmother saw the light with her.she is a lovely decent girl.i wondered wtf she was doing with her,they had her minding the kids while they fucked off abroad at one stage,she used that girl.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
So that was it everyone ... Christmas by Teresa.
bribe them or threaten them to stay Xmas Eve to make sure the courts know she does indeed have 8 kids.
whinge and moan about how alone she is as a single parent, sit on the grubby floor, string up a few lights, complain a bit more about how men always leave her down ...........
And then throw the kids back in the direction of their real care giver and run back into her happy place for what we assume is “cardio” and some motivational quotes.

literally 36 hours with her offspring and she’s bate.
No one calling to see her or the kids because she has spent her whole life abusing anyone who was of any value to her. Sociopaths don’t need friends, and she definitely feels no love towards those poor babies.
The relationship she has with Gollum is one that is pure desperation and a manipulative power struggle between them. Sickening at their age as all those little eyes and ears are watching and emulating the adults traits.

Reactions: 12
She has been around all day so far... Not sure how you mind kids and be at your boyfriends at the same time... Full time mom🤔.
Anyone know when court case is in jan for drink driving charge so we can make sure to inform the police when she breaks it.. Cause we all know she will😏

Reactions: 10
She has been around all day so far... Not sure how you mind kids and be at your boyfriends at the same time... Full time mom🤔.
Anyone know when court case is in jan for drink driving charge so we can make sure to inform the police when she breaks it.. Cause we all know she will😏
That’s the whole point isn’t it neither Tess or Gollum are full time anything only idiots .🙄
He’s had Christmas now with the people he actually wants to spend time with and back to his lockdown slum guest Teresa.
It’s so cringe every time she runs back there with her knickers round her ankles. Tess love... he’s using you, have a little self respect.

She must be some jockey to say gollum puts the filth and cunting out of this one to the side,cause it ain't her personality, brains or looks.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Sure she must have a fanny like a wizards sleeve at this stage and it's had more houseguests than a Royal banquet

• Haha
Reactions: 12

And she looks like an absolute woman running after gollum when he clicks his fingers.
I think I used to do the same when I was 15. Wouldn't run after any man now ffs I've more respect for myself
Ohhh pure misery I'd say,bad job she couldnt do that much for the kids.ive met 15yr olds with more cop on and maternal instincts for kids than she does.oh but hes a loving and supportive partner😂😂she deserves every bit of it.

Reactions: 4
Ya,obviously..just cannot figure out how he went from Anna to this mongrel,cant understand it.nothing at all going doe her in any dept..expect her fanny it been too good to her.
He had a good thing in Anna and everyone knew it the whole town knows he’s traded down and they laugh at them behind his back he’s nothing but a 🤡 and she’s a hoe

Reactions: 8

Respect comes with age but not this one loves pipe to much!! 😂

Reactions: 3
He had a good thing in Anna and everyone knew it the whole town knows he’s traded down and they laugh at them behind his back he’s nothing but a 🤡 and she’s a hoe
I wonder does he realise he had a good thing there with Anna and regret it?she was some saint of a woman to put up with him,shes a stunner.its become obvious that they are both enablers that find it acceptable to neglect the kids and do what they do.

Reactions: 5

Are they not following each other must be all off or another stunt for publicity

Ya,obviously..just cannot figure out how he went from Anna to this mongrel,cant understand it.nothing at all going doe her in any dept..expect her fanny it been too good to her.
Ya but on the upside anna dodged a bullet

So that was it everyone ... Christmas by Teresa.
bribe them or threaten them to stay Xmas Eve to make sure the courts know she does indeed have 8 kids.
whinge and moan about how alone she is as a single parent, sit on the grubby floor, string up a few lights, complain a bit more about how men always leave her down ...........
And then throw the kids back in the direction of their real care giver and run back into her happy place for what we assume is “cardio” and some motivational quotes.

literally 36 hours with her offspring and she’s bate.
No one calling to see her or the kids because she has spent her whole life abusing anyone who was of any value to her. Sociopaths don’t need friends, and she definitely feels no love towards those poor babies.
The relationship she has with Gollum is one that is pure desperation and a manipulative power struggle between them. Sickening at their age as all those little eyes and ears are watching and emulating the adults traits.
Perfectly said

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
She has some neck to put up a post about Suicide. 🤬🤬 when she knowingly drove a vulnerable woman to a mental facility with suicidal thoughts by the mind bleeping and lies she told her..... all because anna stood between her and the fella she wanted.
not to mention whatever she did to her own ex that made him take an attempt on his life.
And also the turmoil she is continuing to put her kids through that will have lasting and devastating repercussions on their mental health.

This creature really has no shame or remorse for any of the stuff she has done

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.