Supermom Slimming #3 Supermom mehole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You are correct, I haven’t done my homework! I haven’t followed her since the beginning so didn’t know her story 🙈 sorry guys! 😏 but OMG!! I am shocked! I cannot believe that. What a scumbag! Is she disqualified forever or what was the outcome? Great role model 🙄
Haha rainbows. She lives something like 5km from mitchelstown in the country. The court case was pending for a good while but then she was able to postpone it and postpone it giving the reason she needed to find a new home in Mitchelstown itself cause she can’t drive. The judge then gave her until last January to get sorted and he wasnt going to postpone it anymore and he didnt. She was put off the road for 2 years. Her ex husband was also off the road i dont know if he still is but he was as well. She once said it on her stories that he was off the road. However there have been some people on here who have said they have seen her driving. I haven’t seen her myself. Here you are rainbows happy reading lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
They are purposely doing it now just to get a reaction 🥱
Definitely!! She must be stuck for ideas on what the post on her instagram. 💡 “that bullying page”. Hows Golm’s gym business doing now? Does anyone still go to him.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.