Supermom Slimming #3 Supermom mehole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Def a denture esp if she has dry socket too emergency dentures can be made within a week terrible fit tho and never look right

The coverup tattoo is over her ex husband’s name for anyone who is too excited to wait 🥱
A271F88E-73DE-4653-AE75-12C10583B80F.png

Reactions: 2
Notice how she said the ex’s dad was there???
And where was your dad Teresa? You remember that lovely kind man you posted who picked up the pieces the night you crashed your car? Oh that’s right nowhere to be seen cause you cleared his bank account too.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
And where was your dad Teresa? You remember that lovely kind man you posted who picked up the pieces the night you crashed your car? Oh that’s right nowhere to be seen cause you cleared his bank account too.
Tell us more

Reactions: 2
I’m lost, what’s happening? What shite she spouting now?

Sweets cant be that great in a house off 8 kids she said she has them a week and only few gone out of the bags.

Oh sur Maid is about an abusive relationship so I suppose she is playing that card again with her “claims” of DV with her husband 🙄😴
Maid is very triggering tbh. I’ve been in bits watching it but wouldn’t be advertising the impact it’s had on me to strangers.

Reactions: 5
So who wants to #gift herself and Gollum a trip to Killarney......suite with a view and access to the gym essential

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.