Supermom Slimming #3 Supermom mehole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hunter crying as he can see the other poor child waiting on a lift to his communion because his parents are both off the road for drink driving. Hunter would still be crying if both parents were together as both are going to the communion, nothing to do with being a single parent :unsure:, but its okay, god is on her side today :sick:

Reactions: 3
Hunter crying as he can see the other poor child waiting on a lift to his communion because his parents are both off the road for drink driving. Hunter would still be crying if both parents were together as both are going to the communion, nothing to do with being a single parent :unsure:, but its okay, god is on her side today :sick:
God should’ve told her cover her damn nipples !!
FAC8921B-B721-4337-B243-8D3C740F1C70.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
The face into the camera she loves herself even when showing off the child she’s only looking at herself in the phone it’s comical a grown woman like 😂😂

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Credit where credit is due she is looking fab today, would love to be able to wear something like that. The little guy making his communion is very handsome.

Reactions: 18
Another day another injury😂😂 That family are claim mad very accident prone aren't they....

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You don’t know what’s happening Teresa ? I’ve a good idea…. They call it “Karma” pet

Ah girls yer awful trolls she had ye screenshot on her story! Coz you know - if your up in the cuh and awaiting news on your child also, the immediate response is to have a look on tattle. As you were Tess....bleeping gomie

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s big time looking for the sympathy vote today and what’s with showing the ultrasound machine sure she said she got a hysterectomy or is she trying to start speculation she’s pregnant!! Ridiculous a woman of 8 kids cants drive her kids up and down to medical appointments because she’s off the road for drink driving so irresponsible grow up Teresa you shouldn’t have kids if your not prepared to do everything to look after them and put their well-being before your on off fancy man

Reactions: 6
Am I a bit behind did she get implants to replace the 3 teeth.if so I thought that takes mths and about 7 grand.

Am I a bit behind did she get implants to replace the 3 teeth.if so I thought that takes mths and about 7 grand.
She said she had composite bonding, my understanding of that is that you need teeth there in the first place to bond the resin to so if she’d three extractions I can’t see how she could get that done. 🤷🏼‍♀️

She said she had composite bonding, my understanding of that is that you need teeth there in the first place to bond the resin to so if she’d three extractions I can’t see how she could get that done. 🤷🏼‍♀️
Could it be false teeth on a denture then if 3 were knocked out? Or maybe bridge work?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
That's what I was thinking very strange

Could it be false teeth on a denture then if 3 were knocked out? Or maybe bridge work?
How could all that be done in a day no
Way

That's what I was thinking very strange

How could all that be done in a day no
Way

They might have taken the impression the last day and had everything fitted this week. Its very doable if the teeth are on a plate, almost like dentures.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.