Supermom Slimming #3 Supermom mehole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it implants she is going about.
Are they not super expensive and take a few months.

Think she’s concocting a story to cover a whole set of new teeth . The level of reminders & constant reference to it … I dunno.

Reactions: 4
Think she’s concocting a story to cover a whole set of new teeth . The level of reminders & constant reference to it … I dunno.
I agree, she’s finally getting that black tooth in the front sorted and she had it pulled probably with a second one beside it, didn’t she say she’d nerve damage there before.

Reactions: 3
Riveting content as usual I hear from our Teresa, gutted I unfollowed her by the sounds of it, I’m missing out on quality content 🙄🤣🥱

• Haha
Lads you would swear tattle was invented for her the way she goes on. This thread is open since January, she's hardly that interesting like she thinks she is... !

Reactions: 6
Lads you would swear tattle was invented for her the way she goes on. This thread is open since January, she's hardly that interesting like she thinks she is... !
It’s the only content she has.. poor me being bullied in tattle 🙄 like she’s never done anything wrong in her life 🤦🏻‍♀️ she’s just trying to get engagement from people and other insta huns

Reactions: 8
It’s the only content she has.. poor me being bullied in tattle 🙄 like she’s never done anything wrong in her life 🤦🏻‍♀️ she’s just trying to get engagement from people and other insta huns
Not too many of the others seem to pass much notice on her.. probably don’t want to be associated with her

She’s got a collab at last lads, guess with who….
That’s right SweetKing….been in the dentists most of the day yesterday and now she’s flogging sweets
I tit you not! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That’s right SweetKing….been in the dentists most of the day yesterday and now she’s flogging sweets
I tit you not! 🤣🤣
If her teeth are so easily fractured she would want to be careful.

• Haha
I tit you not! 🤣🤣
Awh YAAAYYY 👏🏻 I’m delighted for her she has finally made it as an ‘insta hun’
With Sweet king? - wow! Not many floggers get that collab like 🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The rigmarole this morning about the teeth!!

Was she not just booked in for composite bonding.. the spiel about brittle teeth made her sound like a spanish sailor with scurvy😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.