Supermom Slimming #3 Supermom mehole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The other poor girl having to change schools hope its nothing to do with half naked pics her mother shares.
Apparently there was trouble with a group of girls being bullied and her daughter was the instigator. And when they wouldn’t believe the I’m innocent story she pulled her out of school.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
The way she was talking I assumed it was her daughter that was getting bullied not doing the bullying!!

Reactions: 2
The schools probably glad to see the back of her so, imagine the board of management meetings discussing the state of the mother on social media.

Apparently there was trouble with a group of girls being bullied and her daughter was the instigator. And when they wouldn’t believe the I’m innocent story she pulled her out of school.
The other child was lying about wearing the retainer and the dentist caught her out.

Is there trouble in paradise again, the inspirational quotes are flying and I haven’t seen as much of the kids since before the big cooked Christmas dinner that wasn’t!!

• Haha
Here Tess,
He’s (he is gone in for x-ray)
His (as in his leg, his coat, his dumb mother…etc)
B7E9F4B8-7658-4E62-BCDD-A3B5A149F02A.jpeg

Reactions: 4
Anyone notice in Chrissys live she was in the driver seat of the car and slipped up by saying I had to I mean Colm had to bring me for dog food 😅🤪

Anyone notice in Chrissys live she was in the driver seat of the car and slipped up by saying I had to I mean Colm had to bring me for dog food 😅🤪
Where did Colm go for the hour? The gardai should be advised to check cctv in the area and see was she breaking her drink driving ban. She has some neck if she is driving and off the road for drink driving!

Where did Colm go for the hour? The gardai should be advised to check cctv in the area and see was she breaking her drink driving ban. She has some neck if she is driving and off the road for drink driving!
I would put money on it that she was in the driver seat if you follow Chrissy you can see she has the live saved 😅

Apparently she does it all the time, silly witch🙄

She still drives all the country roads Iv seen her.. she drives from her home near kilworth to Glanworth so she can walk the streets in the hope she will come across Anna I’d say.. cz why else would she be walking in that village when there is closer ones to her 🙄 she’s to be pitied really 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 7
She still drives all the country roads Iv seen her.. she drives from her home near kilworth to Glanworth so she can walk the streets in the hope she will come across Anna I’d say.. cz why else would she be walking in that village when there is closer ones to her 🙄 she’s to be pitied really 🤦🏻‍♀️
She should be reported.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.