Supermom Slimming #3 Supermom mehole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You have the wrong man 🤣
Well Jesus Mary and the wee donkey ... are they really away ?! He has an absolute double ... same skinny legs in the shorts and all ... god the thoughts of two of them 🤣🤣🤣 apologies for nearly starting a rumour 😬😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Colm going on a boys weekend this weekend so I’d say she made it all up to keep him from going 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Poor Teresa looking for attention again 🤣 thinks she’s colleen Rooney with the stories I’d say🤣 she must be snapping people don’t even post on this thread much 🥴 loves the attention

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Waiting for the big announcement

And the account is........ 😂😂😂😂

Bet Rebecca vardy is shitting it 😂😂😂
She’s defo snapping nobody seems to be taking any notice of it 🤣 haven’t seen anyone reshare it or anything god help us 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hope she hasn't been watching love island this week. Where is he off to?
I don’t no - I think it’s a army mates stag or something, my friend is in the army with them and he was invited on the stag too and I’m sure it was this weekend.

Reactions: 1
Think we all saw that though. She said she was only sharing some stories to limited people to catch them out.!
I call bull on that anyway cus I’m 90% sure you can only block 100 people from your story at any time I think 🤣

Reactions: 2
More than a ma let the post go up that exposed Sms the night she drank and crashed :unsure:

Reactions: 3
I call bull on that anyway cus I’m 90% sure you can only block 100 people from your story at any time I think 🤣
It’s impossible for her to guess who anyone is.. unless it’s one or two specific people she’s trying to catch

She just wants people to be talking about her little does she know she is so irrelevant its hilarious how she thinks she will ever come back to the world of the instahuns 😅

Reactions: 3
I don’t even follow her, I unfollowed a long time ago cz she’s a bore fest and I don’t relate to her at all so I only catch up when I read on here 🤣 so I don’t know how she thing she can catch people out 🙄 what’s with all of them turning into detectives lately, maybe they should get off their asses and apply for a job at their local guards station 🤣 you would know they don’t work - they have too much time on their hands..

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.