Supermom Slimming #3 Supermom mehole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where did Colm go for the hour? The gardai should be advised to check cctv in the area and see was she breaking her drink driving ban. She has some neck if she is driving and off the road for drink driving!
She's been driving all along

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 2
Why does that child sleep in a travel cot!!!! I just don’t get it 🤷🏻‍♀️
She wears her coat in the house on a regular basis. Has often said she sleeps on the couch for 'convince'. Let's be real - She can't afford a proper bed for that child

She wears her coat in the house on a regular basis. Has often said she sleeps on the couch for 'convince'. Let's be real - She can't afford a proper bed for that child
She can afford hair extensions, nails, lashes, tan etc etc. Surely she could afford a proper bed for the child?

Reactions: 7
As much as I dislike both of them equally she could definitely have done with the free bunk beds a lot more than Julie #twinsandme

Reactions: 7
As much as I dislike both of them equally she could definitely have done with the free bunk beds a lot more than Julie #twinsandme
Or how about they go get jobs and provide for their own children like the rest of us, instead of looking for hand outs all the time! I agree with you, i dislike them both, they wouldnt work to warm themselves🙄 they use the children as an excuse not to work, if they wanted to, they would find a way....

Reactions: 24
I suppose why bother buying the small fella a bed when he doesn’t live there, he’s only there one or two nights a week 🙄

Not her first time doing a fundraiser and that money never went to charity! Just saying…

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Jesus why did she send that little girl to school so young. The 2 years free ECCE would have been ideal for her. sppose she wanted her out of the house for longer

Jesus why did she send that little girl to school so young. The 2 years free ECCE would have been ideal for her. sppose she wanted her out of the house for longer
Was thinking the same.. should she not be only starting juniors this September

Was thinking the same.. should she not be only starting juniors this September

I worked in a pre school for a few years most schools nowadays would require children to be at least 4 and a half. crazy sending her at barely 4 but Teresa must want her out of the house

Just seen ColUM out shopping with a dark haired girl pushing de trolley round dunnes ?? Newest victim ?! 😂😂

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.