Supermom Slimming #3 Supermom mehole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just shows how little involvement she has in those kids lives if she genuinely didn’t know about the mistake on the birth certificate until now 🙄

Reactions: 1
She could look classy if she dressed for her age but she dresses like a teenager so looks like mutton dressed as lamb

Reactions: 2
Off out drinking for the evening - she’s tagged at a local bar in fermoy, but yet she would tell you she doesn’t drink anymore 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Poor dog locked in the cage again whilst they are all there, disgusting.

• Angry
Reactions: 2
Horrible woman with the dog locked in the cage yelping like mad on stories.

Get a new home for your dog if your all home and you lock your distressed 5 month old big Rothweiller in a cage, your children are there in the kitchen, you are bullshitting to camera, all you want that dog for is to copy your partner and breed off her to make money.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
is the HSE paying for all her children to get braces

Course they are. That's why the oldest is nearly 19 with them. Because the waiting lists are so bad they don't get called for years.

As a parent should she not have been checking up on the girl that she was wearing her retainer? You can be sure if she was paying for them she'd have them on when she's meant to 😡😡
It also means her treatment will be ongoing whereas if she had worn them as asked she might not need as much on going treatment, freeing up the space for another child in need

Reactions: 4
Course they are. That's why the oldest is nearly 19 with them. Because the waiting lists are so bad they don't get called for years.

As a parent should she not have been checking up on the girl that she was wearing her retainer? You can be sure if she was paying for them she'd have them on when she's meant to 😡😡
It also means her treatment will be ongoing whereas if she had worn them as asked she might not need as much on going treatment, freeing up the space for another child in need
The other poor girl having to change schools hope its nothing to do with half naked pics her mother shares.

Reactions: 5
I don’t know anything about braces but is breaking a jaw not a bit extreme??
A family member of mine had an overbite, this was also recommended as one line of treatment. The other option was to just get braces and some teeth removed, which is what they went with. The recovery time would have been months.

The braces thing makes me sick, 3 kids with orthodontics, cost an absolute fortune.
I know where I'm living it is nearly impossible to get orthodontics on the medical card, you need to have really, really bad teeth.
My sons are costing thousands, which I don't begrudge, he needs them. I'm a single parent, I have a medical card but there is no way he'd get approved. So I saved so he could have them.
Unbelievable the amount she gets and costs the state.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.