Supermom Slimming #3 Supermom mehole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That dog is locked in the cage begging to get out and she's rabbiting on, let your dog out of the cage you stupid woman. Why did you get her only to breed from her im sure.
Poor hope still hasn't a hope of escaping the cage.
Cruel to do that to a dog

Reactions: 3
From what I was told she has an arrangement made with the father of the children that she wouldn’t sue him for working for cash to avoid taxes and she’d keep the allowance... she’s a money hungry wench in my opinion obvs I don’t know what’s going on there only what I was told from a friend of hers (which can’t be too much a friend if she’s spilling)

Probably always ready to run away
Hence her when he makes you breakfast posts lol 🤣🍆

That dog is locked in the cage begging to get out and she's rabbiting on, let your dog out of the cage you stupid woman. Why did you get her only to breed from her im sure.
To impress Colm more like

Oh yeah they were in bed together while he was still with Anna and both of them convincing Anna to check herself in and seek help for PND just so they could be together 🙄 tbh I’d say Anna is 100 times better off now anyway..
I don’t know Anna personally, but was speaking to her a bit on Instagram and she seems like salt of the earth.

Reactions: 2
Colms ex has a video of her son on insta with the backdrop song the boys is mine . . .

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It was meant to be her weekend off... ok Teresa some people don’t get any weekends “off” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s some joke , she has them kids one day a week. It’s pretty obvious too that someone has / had Covid in the household.

Reactions: 6
She’s some joke , she has them kids one day a week. It’s pretty obvious too that someone has / had Covid in the household.
Definitely. That child didn't come out with that randomly, and "Supermom's" reaction was definitely that of someone with something to hide.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.