Supermom Slimming #3 Supermom mehole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably even sent it to herself to get more content, saw the “support” twins and me got and wants in on the action, typical narcissist. Nothing would surprise me with her she’s after getting fair boring, she’s a has been .
Was just going to say the same id say it's a fake account set up by herself.

Reactions: 5
It’s 100% an account she made up herself.. the account name is I hate supermom... I mean I don’t think anyone would go to that extreme tbh.. she is trying to create content and jump on the stand up to bullying brigade they are all on lately cz she is boring af with the last few months is all..

Reactions: 7
I don’t believe the message at all like who gives a shite about her anymore I’d say like what’s been said here already it’s for sympathy and a bit of content, her page is the most boring on Instagram she literally just sits around listing her things to do that day and shoving her phone in her kids faces I’m sorry but I can’t stand seeing kids online like I don’t want to hear what Jenna said to Hunter. It’s so boring. The fake page is her way of getting a bit of drama going

Reactions: 8
Probably even sent it to herself to get more content, saw the “support” twins and me got and wants in on the action, typical narcissist. Nothing would surprise me with her she’s after getting fair boring, she’s a has been .
And shes been called worse and didnt give a tit

Reactions: 6
It’s 100% an account she made up herself.. the account name is I hate supermom... I mean I don’t think anyone would go to that extreme tbh.. she is trying to create content and jump on the stand up to bullying brigade they are all on lately cz she is boring af with the last few months is all..
What lies is she telling now? I didn't see the post.....

What a dose, sure she ranted for about 99 stories when she came back how she didn’t care what people thought about her 🤔🤔

Reactions: 10
She did in her shite get someone to come in and give her money for the shop. She drove there, she nearly slipped up and u could see her trying to back track. You can also see the car in the background in a lot of her videos.
I dont believe she was sent that message or if it was sent to her it is someone another closer to home than an online follower. Not many of the insta huns have come out in support though only small piddly ones looking to get their followers up.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She did in her shite get someone to come in and give her money for the shop. She drove there, she nearly slipped up and u could see her trying to back track. You can also see the car in the background in a lot of her videos.
I dont believe she was sent that message or if it was sent to her it is someone another closer to home than an online follower. Not many of the insta huns have come out in support though only small piddly ones looking to get their followers up.
It seems to be the new instabums way of gaining followers 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Lads she sent it to herself!! She had always needed attention to survive... in online world and real life .. she is lacking likes/content so something had to be done, she seems to be full of lies it’s pathetic and also doesn’t look/sound sober at all

Reactions: 6
Lads she sent it to herself!! She had always needed attention to survive... in online world and real life .. she is lacking likes/content so something had to be done, she seems to be full of lies it’s pathetic and also doesn’t look/sound sober at all
The partner had a picture of the two of them on his grid last week and deleted it a few days after, id say that relationship wont help her mental health, its an unhealthy relationship full of game playing, if she knew her worth she would let him on.

Reactions: 5
Exactly and her being off the road makes no difference to her at all, she is still driving around with the stupid beany on her head thinking she is disguising the orange mug on her and manky teeth.....

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.