Supermom Slimming #3 Supermom mehole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See how she ratted on herself she was obviously driving I doubt she got a take away on the bus šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 8
They couldā€™ve got a lift, they couldnā€™t have got a bus home with him like that

Reactions: 1
Im not a fan of Supermom at all but I have to say I felt sorry for her in her recent post about coming home from hospital and Hunter falling on his face. Its Tough as a single mom and trying to organize the other kids and worry about Cameron and then hunter. Then the added worry of having to bring Cameron back in etc. Maybe Iā€™m too soft and naive.

Reactions: 16
And her nails
Aaaah now itā€™s been a rough few days there , in fairness how could she be expected to bath the kid with all that sheā€™s been through ..... Iā€™d honestly say dirty socks and nails are a sign sheā€™s been outside in the fresh air -

Reactions: 10
Aaaah now itā€™s been a rough few days there , in fairness how could she be expected to bath the kid with all that sheā€™s been through ..... Iā€™d honestly say dirty socks and nails are a sign sheā€™s been outside in the fresh air -
šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļøEach to their own, personally I canā€™t stand when my kids have dirty nails, takes about two minutes to cut them.

Reactions: 4
Her sitting on the loo and showing us that she actually was šŸ¤® now thatā€™s a whole other level of gross - hate the word p1ss in front of kids too šŸ™ˆ

Im not a fan of Supermom at all but I have to say I felt sorry for her in her recent post about coming home from hospital and Hunter falling on his face. Its Tough as a single mom and trying to organize the other kids and worry about Cameron and then hunter. Then the added worry of having to bring Cameron back in etc. Maybe Iā€™m too soft and naive.
Yeah I actually did too, couldn't imagine tryna juggle all that alone

Reactions: 3
Yeah I actually did too, couldn't imagine tryna juggle all that alone
Isnā€™t the ex husband still on the scene for the kids though? He takes them every other weekend I thought so Iā€™m sure heā€™s helping out

Reactions: 3
I didnā€™t mean any disrespect talking about jennas socks. I know they were filthy. My own childrenā€™s are most days too. I was just nit picking šŸ™ˆ

I do feel sorry for her... the stress of having one kid in hospital for surgery being discharged and arriving home to another covered in blood... they were probably out to welcome home their brother... and then to have to deal with bringing poor cam back into hospital after just coming home... its not easy as for jennas socks that's the least of her worries she was probably out on the trampoline... ive 1 here who won't wear shoes socks are fit for the bin after use...

I do feel sorry for her... the stress of having one kid in hospital for surgery being discharged and arriving home to another covered in blood... they were probably out to welcome home their brother... and then to have to deal with bringing poor cam back into hospital after just coming home... its not easy as for jennas socks that's the least of her worries she was probably out on the trampoline... ive 1 here who won't wear shoes socks are fit for the bin after use...
The childrens dad is good to be fair on him and his partner too and why cant Colm step up and help her a bit, she has her sister also so she's not doing too bad.

Reactions: 2
I didnā€™t mean any disrespect talking about jennas socks. I know they were filthy. My own childrenā€™s are most days too. I was just nit picking šŸ™ˆ
People here have posted pictures of her teeth saying how manky they are so I donā€™t know why theyā€™re getting up on their high horses now šŸ™„

Reactions: 7
The childrens dad is good to be fair on him and his partner too and why cant Colm step up and help her a bit, she has her sister also so she's not doing too bad.
thatā€™s good to hear that she has support. As I say, Iā€™m not a fan but Weā€™re all human after all and some things can just tip us over the edge. No word From her. I hope Cameron is ok. Looks like a nasty injury he has.

Reactions: 2
Colm canā€™t even look after his own kids not too mind anyone elseā€™s.. like she couldnā€™t even ring him for help when she forgot her money today in fermoy literally where he lives, she had to ring someone to come from mitchelstown šŸ™„šŸ¤£ but sur heā€™s her ā€œbest friendā€ and ā€œbrings out the best in herā€ šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ heā€™s the biggest waster ever!! He wonā€™t do anything for no one..

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Kids will be kids. You should see the state of my boys socks. He never really wears shoes out in muck etc.
Exactly my 16 year old runs round in white ones and the bloody dirt of them is unreal and we have tiles that are clean but it doesn't matter they are still black

Havenā€™t been on Teresaā€™s thread since thread 1, I pop on and off her stories as sheā€™s so bleeping boring she just lists off what she has to do for the day uses her kids as content, imagine your mother sitting there filming her conversation or playing with you for the people watching on her stories sheā€™s pathetic. I donā€™t get how the likes of her stay on Instagram sheā€™s earning nothing from it 40 odd thousand followers and no company will touch her. She is nothing but a joke with her smirking into the camera, dirty hair, warty eye, brown teeth, questionable parenting skills, her house looks a shambles.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Iā€™m not trying to be nasty but what is that on her eye? Is it a sty? Has It always been there Iā€™ve only noticed it recently

Iā€™m not trying to be nasty but what is that on her eye? Is it a sty? Has It always been there Iā€™ve only noticed it recently
Looks like a skin tag.
I've a stye that keeps recurring doctor told me told I'll have to get it lanced off šŸ˜ŸšŸ„ŗ . Iam afraid of my tit to get it done. Cause he said be injection eyelid flipped and it scrapped off. Seriously shitting it told doc I'll wait awhile need think about it...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.