Supermom Slimming #3 Supermom mehole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see she’s making up lies now about what was said on here about herself, I don’t recall seeing either of those statements here, just an excuse for horseface to show off her weight loss again (yawn)
“Covid hasn’t agreed with her she’s ugly as duck😂😂😂😂😂😂 what is she spouting, my god. She had her downfall pre-COVID. Just to show the figure off and say “go me”, more like gomey.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
God something or someone has really rattled poor ole Teresa today with all her bullying backlash and quotes 🤣 are you craving a little bit of attention Tessy? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
God something or someone has really rattled poor ole Teresa today with all her bullying backlash and quotes 🤣 are you craving a little bit of attention Tessy? 🙄
Is she working or who pays these bills she is referring too. Such a drama queen looking for attention.

Reactions: 4
When they started dating? Was that while he was still with Anna or do they ignore that part

Reactions: 6
When they started dating? Was that while he was still with Anna or do they ignore that part
Oh yeah they were in bed together while he was still with Anna and both of them convincing Anna to check herself in and seek help for PND just so they could be together 🙄 tbh I’d say Anna is 100 times better off now anyway..

Reactions: 10
On a side note away from Teresa’s snore fest of an existence and Colm trying to gain followers with his ridiculous toxic positivity regarding training.

Anyhoo what I came on to say is I saw Anna in Mahon point yesterday with what I’m guessing is a new man. Both of them looked very happy, relaxed and he’s gorgeous.
I just wanted to let ye all know. I was Feckin delighted to see it . ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 20
So she “made a mistake 2 years ago” 🙄 no love you finally got caught for BRAKING THE LAW 2 years ago.. there is a huge difference between the two.. a mistake you generally only make once and learn from it but you were drink driving on several occasions before you finally got caught!!! Bloody eejit! 😡

Reactions: 11
I like knickers when pushed to the side . You absolute disgusting yoke . Imagine her children seeing that. She thinks she sounds cool shes disgusting

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.