Supermom Slimming #3 Supermom mehole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought she said the small boy fell off the wall face first the other night?? He doesn’t look like it 👀

Reactions: 4
If one of her boys is home sick would she not come sided bringing him for a covid test 🤬

Haven’t been on Teresa’s thread since thread 1, I pop on and off her stories as she’s so bleeping boring she just lists off what she has to do for the day uses her kids as content, imagine your mother sitting there filming her conversation or playing with you for the people watching on her stories she’s pathetic. I don’t get how the likes of her stay on Instagram she’s earning nothing from it 40 odd thousand followers and no company will touch her. She is nothing but a joke with her smirking into the camera, dirty hair, warty eye, brown teeth, questionable parenting skills, her house looks a shambles.
Haha literally came on to say the same thing. She has zero content apart from showing that her kids are wild, house is in bits.. and the absolute state of her. She can manage time out of her day to do 10k but can’t find time to have a shower or fold and put away laundry?

Reactions: 11
Oh someone is obviously looking for a BA position.. tagging the brand. As if they’d let that damp yoke represent them! 🤣😂😂😂
Lmao only brand she’s been using for years ... lmao!!! She’s in an out of every tanning that will have her (obvs before covid) desperate times calls for desperate measures .. #findmesomefreeskinshade

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Can anyone tell me where a guy who used to be bffs with supermom is, this is going back a while. He was a slimming world person and an absolute dose! Huge diva and always looking for arguments. I remember his account came to my attention when he was getting backlash for having a username with the word ****** in it. I think it had fat in it too. Is this ringing a bell to anyone? I don’t know if his account is deleted or what just randomly popped into my head. He was also from Cork afaik.

Reactions: 1
Can anyone tell me where a guy who used to be bffs with supermom is, this is going back a while. He was a slimming world person and an absolute dose! Huge diva and always looking for arguments. I remember his account came to my attention when he was getting backlash for having a username with the word ****** in it. I think it had fat in it too. Is this ringing a bell to anyone? I don’t know if his account is deleted or what just randomly popped into my head. He was also from Cork afaik.
She did a live with him at some stage he was painful....can't remember name sorry

Super fat boy slim, he was from Waterford I think he deleted his page.

Reactions: 5
Did anyone see what video she had to delete from her stories?
It was her fizzing them tablets up in the water bottle and her top button on her pjs popped open and apparently her titty was on show ..... for a change 🤣

• Haha
It was her fizzing them tablets up in the water bottle and her top button on her pjs popped open and apparently her titty was on show ..... for a change 🤣
Top button....that pyjamas had two buttons open from the top at the get go, she’d only be delighted to show us the bullet on the soccer ball to get us talking about her! ‘Cause in fairness her “content” is fair boring.... kids...walk...kids...walk , repeat

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s actually such an embarrassment, I’d say her older sons get a terrible time from their friends over her

I’m sorry but if one nasty message is having that bad of an effect on her she shouldn’t be putting herself out there so publicly. Sending people messages like that is horrible but surely she must know that it’s not going to be all positive there will be the nastiness too she should just try her best to shrug it off

Reactions: 6
I’m sorry but if one nasty message is having that bad of an effect on her she shouldn’t be putting herself out there so publicly. Sending people messages like that is horrible but surely she must know that it’s not going to be all positive there will be the nastiness too she should just try her best to shrug it off
Probably even sent it to herself to get more content, saw the “support” twins and me got and wants in on the action, typical narcissist. Nothing would surprise me with her she’s after getting fair boring, she’s a has been .

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.