Supermom Slimming #3 Supermom mehole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Locking the poor pup in the cage all the time too by the looks of it.

Exactly and her being off the road makes no difference to her at all, she is still driving around with the stupid beany on her head thinking she is disguising the orange mug on her and manky teeth.....
She should be videoed and reported, next row with her loving boyfriend and there could be a repeat of events in the estate. He's putting photos of her up one day and deleting and blocking her soon after.

Reactions: 2

She should be videoed and reported, next row with her loving boyfriend and there could be a repeat of events in the estate. He's putting photos of her up one day and deleting and blocking her soon after.
But that him all out, he plays mind games with his partners, he has her wrapped around his finger the poor girl and she doesn’t even realise it.. he is as toxic as they come.. he has a complete eejit made out of her.. and she thinks he loves her - poor woman 🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
I did spot the car in her drive last week in the background of one of her stories.... Surely the local guards are aware of her re the drunk crash alone so she would deffo get caught driving round? She be thick stupid if she is driving round

Reactions: 1
Poor Hope has no Hope stuck in the cage all day. Poor thing never gets out does she? Does "crate training going well" Mean "the dog has realised that no matter how much she cries she's not getting out so has given up"

Reactions: 7
Poor Hope has no Hope stuck in the cage all day. Poor thing never gets out does she? Does "crate training going well" Mean "the dog has realised that no matter how much she cries she's not getting out so has given up"
I was so sad the other day seeing her in it, i thought the door was meant to be left open and they go in themselves when they want a safe space. I know its on the odd time to put them in and close the door and be home as it stops association with the crate and abandonment. On another note her boyfriend had a lovely post up with his son today.

I was so sad the other day seeing her in it, i thought the door was meant to be left open and they go in themselves when they want a safe space. I know its on the odd time to put them in and close the door and be home as it stops association with the crate and abandonment. On another note her boyfriend had a lovely post up with his son today.

Yep, they're not meant to be locked in for hours on end. It's their safe space to go in for quiet time

Reactions: 1
Yeah the one hour a week that he sees him for 🙄 #fatheroftheyear

Reactions: 5

Exactly

I did spot the car in her drive last week in the background of one of her stories.... Surely the local guards are aware of her re the drunk crash alone so she would deffo get caught driving round? She be thick stupid if she is driving round
She is driving a round a 100%, I've seen her myself and didn't have the chance to video her but I will in the future

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Exactly

She is driving a round a 100%, I've seen her myself and didn't have the chance to video her but I will in the future
Report to the guards, they can get cctv along the route. She did the crime she should take the punishment.

Report to the guards, they can get cctv along the route. She did the crime she should take the punishment.
They won’t bother a girl in my town was banned off the road of drink driving she wasn’t off the road for one day was reported multiple times the guards did nothing said they would eventually run into her at a check point

• Wow
He's a predatory leech who think's he's God's gift, will ride anything that breathes, and is a tit Dad (basically)
Poor little H the original having a dad like that but its okay he has a new little surrogate H now. He should call her out copying his ex and making a fool out of themselves. Suppose imitation is the biggest form of flattery. SMS never called her youngest by an initial it was always his full name, Colms ex always used just the child's initial.

I see she’s making up lies now about what was said on here about herself, I don’t recall seeing either of those statements here, just an excuse for horseface to show off her weight loss again (yawn)

Reactions: 7
I see she’s making up lies now about what was said on here about herself, I don’t recall seeing either of those statements here, just an excuse for horseface to show off her weight loss again (yawn)
What's up with one of her eyes?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.