Supermom Slimming #3 Supermom mehole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The funny thing is unfortunately you have drawn more attention to it all. Most people would of skimmed past it, i know i did till now :coffee:
And that is the joy of tattle 😉
No one had a problem speaking about Teresa’s kids and how bad their teeth and hygiene are. Now all of a sudden we speak about an adult with a public page and following and we’re in the wrong 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
I’m probably just extra cranky today 😡 homeschooling has me about to drive my head into the wall. 😭
I know Tess’s cure all is a “ride” but I don’t want the hubby thinking that twice in one week is the new normal 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Lads skankymom is very quiet ...... is she actually dare I say .... parenting 😱😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ladies can anyone fill me in on what's happening? I'm totally lost and is she gone off insta???

Reactions: 2
Certainly not parenting.. has she even seen the kids since Christmas?? Most likely no! 🤷🏻‍♀️
Living in At Creepy’s obviously without her kids. She’s been spotted walking around the town looking like a homeless person. She looks dirty, Her hair is brown, and she currently has scabs/ cuts on her face.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Living in At Creepy’s obviously without her kids. She’s been spotted walking around the town looking like a homeless person. She looks dirty, Her hair is brown, and she currently has scabs/ cuts on her face.
Eww! 🤢 colm is all about his image and looks so you’d imagine he would be trying to keep her clean looking for his sake... but then again he doesn’t have much of a reputation anymore anyway, he has prob let himself go aswel now that they have no one looking at them 🙈

Reactions: 2
Ah ya but any new news 🤣 we know she’s a dirty haggard yoke awhile now 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Announced on her Facebook shes pregnant, then removed it..in the words of Jim carey"you are one pathetic loser"how desperate to stay relevant is she.it would explain the weight gain alright (saw it couple weeks ago when I saw her round fermoy)but we all know she can't...unless shes going to claim shes the next top virgin Mary...

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Announced on her Facebook shes pregnant, then removed it..in the words of Jim carey"you are one pathetic loser"how desperate to stay relevant is she.it would explain the weight gain alright (saw it couple weeks ago when I saw her round fermoy)but we all know she can't...unless shes going to claim shes the next top virgin Mary...
Well if she is pregnant it just shows how much of a liar she is with all her drama over having a hysterectomy that NEVER HAPPENED!! 🤦🏻‍♀️ How is she going to explain that one?

Reactions: 16
We don’t know she can’t though.... she told us all a story because she was in hospital and had a surgery but actually nobody knows for sure and I’m certain that nobody ever knew the truth

Reactions: 1
Didn’t she say before she had a hysterectomy or was that more lies from her.

Reactions: 7
Didn’t she say before she had a hysterectomy or was that more lies from her.
Yes she definitely said she did a remember her saying that she was upset because it meant she couldn’t have any more kids, not that she was planning or wanted anymore but she was upset that the decision was made for her and it wasn’t in her control!

Reactions: 7
Yes she definitely said she did a remember her saying that she was upset because it meant she couldn’t have any more kids, not that she was planning or wanted anymore but she was upset that the decision was made for her and it wasn’t in her control!
It was a big drama about 2 years ago sur.. she collapsed and next thing she has in hospital after having the hysterectomy and remember Sarah fatnflab use to visit her in hospital and all that 🙄 she has always claimed she had the hysterectomy, what is she going to do now if true? But tbh she could be lying about been pregnant for attention too - wouldn’t put it past her.. she’s a horrible person and now people might see her true colours..

Reactions: 9
I’d be raging if I got my boobs done after eight pregnancies and ended up getting pregnant again.
She did say she had one.i clearly remember her claiming to have had one.

I remember that too and it was only a while ago she said it too, it was something along the lines off “I have no womb can’t have children” type of comments. She was sitting in her car talking on her stories. How is she going to get herself out of this one if she is pregnant:rolleyes:

Well she’s lying about one or both of them anyway that’s for sure! She should be put into a straitjacket..

Reactions: 8
I’d be raging if I got my boobs done after eight pregnancies and ended up getting pregnant again.

I remember that too and it was only a while ago she said it too, it was something along the lines off “I have no womb can’t have children” type of comments. She was sitting in her car talking on her stories. How is she going to get herself out of this one if she is pregnant:rolleyes:
Exaclty,she made it quite clear she had one.is she that desperate for attention!sad existence saying it's a prank now.

Reactions: 1
We were all convinced she’d an std and covered it up with the hysterectomY
She could of pretended she had appendicitis or something instead of saying she had a bloody hysterectomy 😣 and didn’t she raise money shortly after it for cancer or something? That money was pocketed without doubt..

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.