Supermom Slimming #3 Supermom mehole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dealz In Mitchelstown closed suddenly Yesterday. They shoved a noticed on the door saying closed for maintenance. They were inside in the shop sipping and cleaning everything down. Apparently they had a Fovid case. Just decided to give ye the heads up. If any of ye are around.
That’s wrong.... it’s due to vermin in the shop

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Dealz In Mitchelstown closed suddenly Yesterday. They shoved a noticed on the door saying closed for maintenance. They were inside in the shop sipping and cleaning everything down. Apparently they had a Fovid case. Just decided to give ye the heads up. If any of ye are around.
No they didn't have a covid case 100%

She shud have at least tried to hide her name some little bit 😂😂😂
A bit thick alright. I’ve never had a problem with the same one but from what i have heard from others she is dangerous too. Has caused alot of tit for people. I’d be giving her a wide berth.

Reactions: 4
Was that on teresa’s fb??? 🤣🤣🤣

Meowww 🐈⬛ or is that too sassy? 🤔😉
❤the picture of the child Teresa had up,ya on her fb page.🙄

A bit thick alright. I’ve never had a problem with the same one but from what i have heard from others she is dangerous too. Has caused alot of tit for people. I’d be giving her a wide berth.
Was it not her son that was caught up in the Teresa fiasco as well..was there not war between them over it??I'd cut my throat before I'd tall to her or even have the neck to after been on here..grim

Reactions: 2

Was it not her son that was caught up in the Teresa fiasco as well..was there not war between them over it??I'd cut my throat before I'd tall to her or even have the neck to after been on here..grim
Must have missed a few doses of her lithium!!

Ya tess was supposed to hav shagged her son

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.