Supermom Slimming #3 Supermom mehole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She didn't go off then to concentrate on him at all, she went off so she wouldn't be questioned on the absence of her children.
Who I hope are being supervised by an adult and if not I think it's high time social services got involved
Of course it wasn’t, it was just the perfect excuse so she wouldn’t have to explain to her “followers” why she isn’t driving anymore or why her kids aren't with her 🙄 baffles me how people believed that she was genuinely leaving to concentrate on her kids is beyond me 🙈🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Funny, she was back active in her WhatsApp group last week moaning about home schooling and detailing what all the kids are doing on zoom etc. 🙄

Reactions: 2
Of course it wasn’t, it was just the perfect excuse so she wouldn’t have to explain to her “followers” why she isn’t driving anymore or why her kids aren't with her 🙄 baffles me how people believed that she was genuinely leaving to concentrate on her kids is beyond me 🙈🤣

Anyone who believed that needs their head examined....

Is she still flogging her nutrition business

Reactions: 1
Brand ambassador for Sweetness hair salon enough said!! Same as Julie Spock the walking eyebrows!! Any business who would have these two as B/A need there heads read!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Brand ambassador for Sweetness hair salon enough said!! Same as Julie Spock the walking eyebrows!! Any business who would have these two as B/A need there heads read!!
Julie doesn't even wash her hair🤮🤮🤮. Poor old Chrissie is hoping that if she gets enough insta huns as brand ambassador she'll get a following but she's dog rough herself so only the really rough instahuns will have anything to do with her.
Got my hair done there once, never again!!!

Reactions: 6
Is Tess still a BA if she’s not on Insta? Getting the hideous extensions for free would be a big loss to her. Plus the nails and lashes.
Wonder does that mean as soon as salons open back up that she’ll be back to Insta to earn her rank rats tails?

Agree that Chrissy is clutching at straws with Jules and SpongerMom but I really don’t think many of these small businesses realise that just because a page has a large following doesn’t mean that they “influence”
For most having the likes of Twins and Sponger would be enough of a warning to give Sweetness an extremely wide berth🙈🙈

Reactions: 3
Julie doesn't even wash her hair🤮🤮🤮. Poor old Chrissie is hoping that if she gets enough insta huns as brand ambassador she'll get a following but she's dog rough herself so only the really rough instahuns will have anything to do with her.
Got my hair done there once, never again!!!
You said it my god she can barely speak i get embarrassed when I hear her.. her house is full of the furniture from Blackpool how the hell can you get so much furniture in to a council house!! Notions with this one also!!

Is Tess still a BA if she’s not on Insta? Getting the hideous extensions for free would be a big loss to her. Plus the nails and lashes.
Wonder does that mean as soon as salons open back up that she’ll be back to Insta to earn her rank rats tails?

Agree that Chrissy is clutching at straws with Jules and SpongerMom but I really don’t think many of these small businesses realise that just because a page has a large following doesn’t mean that they “influence”
For most having the likes of Twins and Sponger would be enough of a warning to give Sweetness an extremely wide berth🙈🙈
It’s on awfulmums Facebook page

You said it my god she can barely speak i get embarrassed when I hear her.. her house is full of the furniture from Blackpool how the hell can you get so much furniture in to a council house!! Notions with this one also!!

It’s on awfulmums Facebook page
Julie speaks and writes like a person that didn’t finish primary school. No offence to anyone that didn’t, but it is beyond me how someone in the public eye has no regard or interest in not coming across as simple minded or challenged in some way. Sometimes I wonder is it all an act to seem #relatable or down to earth. ?

Reactions: 4
Julie speaks and writes like a person that didn’t finish primary school. No offence to anyone that didn’t, but it is beyond me how someone in the public eye has no regard or interest in not coming across as simple minded or challenged in some way. Sometimes I wonder is it all an act to seem #relatable or down to earth. ?
I was on about Chrissy from sweetness!! 😂😂but Julie is the same I agree.

How does Chrissy have so much money?? She's always spend, spend, spend, and she drops a couple of hundred at a time when she does. I don't get it, the tiny little house crammed full of crap, and the white range rover outside the door.

Surely, having her business shut for most of the year would mean she would be struggling financially at this stage, but doesn't seem to make a blind bit of difference to her spending??

Reactions: 6
How does Chrissy have so much money?? She's always spend, spend, spend, and she drops a couple of hundred at a time when she does. I don't get it, the tiny little house crammed full of crap, and the white range rover outside the door.

Surely, having her business shut for most of the year would mean she would be struggling financially at this stage, but doesn't seem to make a blind bit of difference to her spending??
It’s called the credit union loan and living beyond her means! Is the jeep white how tacky she said he bought it for her when she had the twins notions or what!! What does the partner do?? Sure if you were to add up the cheap shite in her house it wouldn’t come to much all the clothes are knock offs!!

Lockdown has not been kind to these two 🙈 she looks 10 years older and him 20. Not even the black and white can make this a good lewk 😂😂

If there was ever a look of a serial killer, he definitely has it .
07EBF7C8-3B2B-40E2-B244-94AD1BC9D41A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Chrissy now gone off insta,said a few days ago she not on stories for awhile and deleted all her previous stories about her getting her smear and lads getting xrays,what's all that about?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.