Supermom Slimming #3 Supermom mehole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's ok guys!!its one of the assholes in her house put it up on her page...she's without a uterus so can't have them according to her..dont buy it one bit.the 🤡

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She did it all herself for attention 🙄🙄
Ita highly unlikely now that access to her phone with all her Mickey pictures she gets sent, is as accessible as her knickers.it was no more one of the kids than it was the man on the moon.what could they possibly have left that she could soak in water to teach them a lesson for disrespecting mummy.as for colm,i doubt he would slump so low,then again if he is with her anything is possible.what a twit 🙄.wouldn't you think with 8 kids and an oaf to look after she wouldn't have the time to be thinking of new ways to stay relevant.oh ya..she doesn't look after them,I forgot.🤔🤔

Reactions: 11
That’s just it, she sitting in the house on her own with NO kids and she’s looking for something to do so she did that herself cz she’s a very disturbed individual 🥱 lonely life she has..

Reactions: 9
I wonder was she doing a Colleen Rooney ? 😂 she’s hardly intelligent enough 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m probably just extra cranky today 😡 homeschooling has me about to drive my head into the wall. 😭
I know Tess’s cure all is a “ride” but I don’t want the hubby thinking that twice in one week is the new normal 😂😂
twice in the one week?? lord above.. twice in a bloody year is enough for me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Let me get this straight?
The liar who claimed she had a hysterectomy claimed she is pregnant??
So whichever one is true makes her a liar.

Oh dear

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Any screen shots?
No screen shots as she took it down rapidly on first one.had 12 👍❤😂when I saw it and 6 comments.on second one it was to say quote"im not in the family way kinda hard with no uterus ,twoz (presume it's it was)some asshole in my house that did it on my page"yes,because joking about pregnancy is such a funny thing isn't it Teresa.she is a born liar so it's easier for her to run with the narrative of somebody "messing"with her. Always easier for her to blame somebody else than admit fault.

Reactions: 8
Oh dear, poor old lonely desperate Teresa has really slipped up this time. So very needy and attention seeking.
There is no one who believes one of her “assholes” posted that as a joke, firstly I doubt with her as their mother that any one of them could spell “ expecting” let alone use it in a sentence to explain an impending arrival. Anyone under the age of 30 would use terms such as, “having a baby,” or “is pregnant.”
There is also the slight issue that she doesn’t have custody of those “ assholes”, with them residing, not just in a different house but in a different town entirely, so how did they access her precious FB
Unless she is trying to imply that gormless Gollum took her phone to post such joyous news??
No no no this is just another attempt from our formidably fucked up Tess to get the attention she is obviously craving and not receiving.
poor, sad, weird woman. I wonder if she actually got herself a job instead of sponging off the government while abandoning 8 kids would she have less time on her hands to act like the absolute fake tit she made of herself yet again last night.

twice in the one week?? lord above.. twice in a bloody year is enough for me 😂
Well I keep up the weekly joint venture so that if by some chance Jason Momoa does swing by to sweep me off my feet , that the undercarriage hasn’t rusted away to dust!
It’s cheaper than a can of Wd40. 👍🏼

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Well she is still in and out of the estate loads.. So not sure when she has time to parent.. No idea who posted the pregnancy comment as she is spending so much time with him.

Reactions: 4
Well she is still in and out of the estate loads.. So not sure when she has time to parent.. No idea who posted the pregnancy comment as she is spending so much time with him.
Thanks for the update👍🏼 She is no longer parenting in any capacity. IMO it is going to benefit the kids long term to have her completely out of their lives. It suits her of course at the minute, but as soon as she needs another excuse / reason for a claim etc she will try to worm her way back in.

Creepy is also breaking all restrictions and working for his bro in law ( also living in your estate) cash in hand , doing non essential tiling jobs. Wonder what the army would have to say about him being able to perform that job but not anything the army have requested him do in the last 5 years?

The two of them deserve every bit of bad press they get now. How the mighty have fallen, they both considered themselves much better than regular folk and that societal rules never applied to either of them. Two scumbags is all they are.

Reactions: 10
Thanks for the update👍🏼 She is no longer parenting in any capacity. IMO it is going to benefit the kids long term to have her completely out of their lives. It suits her of course at the minute, but as soon as she needs another excuse / reason for a claim etc she will try to worm her way back in.

Creepy is also breaking all restrictions and working for his bro in law ( also living in your estate) cash in hand , doing non essential tiling jobs. Wonder what the army would have to say about him being able to perform that job but not anything the army have requested him do in the last 5 years?

The two of them deserve every bit of bad press they get now. How the mighty have fallen, they both considered themselves much better than regular folk and that societal rules never applied to either of them. Two scumbags is all they are.

Surely if she's not parenting even part time their main carer is entitled to the child benefit? And any DCA respiye grant etc being claimed for?

Reactions: 2
Surely if she's not parenting even part time their main carer is entitled to the child benefit? And any DCA respiye grant etc being claimed for?
Tess keeping the Children’s allowance was always a trade off with Marcus. A blackmail of sorts. He was working while claiming and she agreed to keep that to herself once she could claim for the kids.

I don’t know what the case is now that they are permanently in Mitchelstown and her in Fermoy but you can bet she hasn’t left herself short and there is no way she would have passed on the free money . She may be delighted to be child free, but that definitely doesn’t mean she’d let them go without a financial benefit to her.
Creepy must be broke if he is having to work for his brother in law he’s never been known for his hard graft attitude.

Reactions: 4
Tess keeping the Children’s allowance was always a trade off with Marcus. A blackmail of sorts. He was working while claiming and she agreed to keep that to herself once she could claim for the kids.

I don’t know what the case is now that they are permanently in Mitchelstown and her in Fermoy but you can bet she hasn’t left herself short and there is no way she would have passed on the free money . She may be delighted to be child free, but that definitely doesn’t mean she’d let them go without a financial benefit to her.
Creepy must be broke if he is having to work for his brother in law he’s never been known for his hard graft attitude.
I think the kids are at her house the majority of the time

I think the kids are at her house the majority of the time
Her kids may be there but she isn’t 😣
Colm took on the job with his brother as an excuse to get away from her each day.. she is practically living in his pocket but he is too much of a coward to get rid of her.. 🙄

Her kids may be there but she isn’t 😣
Colm took on the job with his brother as an excuse to get away from her each day.. she is practically living in his pocket but he is too much of a coward to get rid of her.. 🙄
That is so sad is there someone minding them? She needs them taken away god love them going off social media to concentrate on Colm more like such a pathetic woman

She didn't go off then to concentrate on him at all, she went off so she wouldn't be questioned on the absence of her children.
Who I hope are being supervised by an adult and if not I think it's high time social services got involved

Reactions: 8
She didn't go off then to concentrate on him at all, she went off so she wouldn't be questioned on the absence of her children.
Who I hope are being supervised by an adult and if not I think it's high time social services got involved
Sad existence for the poor craters

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.