Supermom Slimming #3 Supermom mehole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lads,I'm so glad I'm a boring jealous troll in need of a ride and a glass of wine.what the actual duck kind of Carry on is this shiting 😂I cannot stomach Teresa and what she has done from birth until now I think she is a cruel and vicious unhinged freak.but was any legit or was it just to drum up a frenzy on here.😂😂2 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 2
That's it. I'm moving to mitchelstown with net curtains. My neighbours are so boring, they've only had the guards call twice this year.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her ex still on tinder, coming up on mine ( god only knows how that works) I thought he was in a relationship with someone? Her first name was mentioned by herself saying the kids like her, I took a screenshot

Reactions: 3
Her ex still on tinder, coming up on mine ( god only knows how that works) I thought he was in a relationship with someone? Her first name was mentioned by herself saying the kids like her, I took a screenshot
The ex’s partner C posted pics just before new years eve of them together having drinks so 🤷‍♀️

Wouldn’t surprise me if Marcus was txting other women relationship or not, he wouldn’t be the most decent fella
Saying that thou I did hear that “someone” set up tinder and POF accounts of anna back when she first called out Tess and Creepy on insta.
so I guess it could be a fake account too.

• Wow
Oh I forgot about her.. seems she isn’t the faithful type either
I'm all for a good witch about Teresa but I think this is slightly crossing a line here. His daughter is an innocent in all this so I don't think its fair to be bring her business on this page.

I know what you are talking about but I don't think it's anyone's business on here. She hasn't put her life up on social for the world to see and CB brought herself into it by posting here but his daughter has had nothing to do with this page and doesn't deserve to have her private life discussed.

Just my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I'm all for a good witch about Teresa but I think this is slightly crossing a line here. His daughter is an innocent in all this so I don't think its fair to be bring her business on this page.

I know what you are talking about but I don't think it's anyone's business on here. She hasn't put her life up on social for the world to see and CB brought herself into it by posting here but his daughter has had nothing to do with this page and doesn't deserve to have her private life discussed.

Just my opinion.
She has a very public page with quite a lot of following she’s a tattoo artist I think . Granted she’s more clothes on than her stepmother in most 🤣

She has a very public page with quite a lot of following she’s a tattoo artist I think . Granted she’s more clothes on than her stepmother in most 🤣
I don't follow anyone on instagram, I think it's all a load of shite really. I don't feel the need for a constant flow of "look at me living my best life", inducing fomo in my own life. I just don't get the attraction to be honest, it's definitely not good for the mental health but each to their own.

I know Teresa in real life so that's why I follow the thread about her here and had d snoop at her page on insta since the start of her slimming world days. Like all locals I was waiting for the car crash which turned out to be a 10 car pile at this stage.

I just think it's a bit unfair talking about her step daughters private life when she's had nothing to do with the antics outta Teresa. Isn't this supposed to be a forum for calling out influencers on there dodgy behavior in relation to what they post online? It shouldn't be a free for all for everyone one in their lives.

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Just my opinion.
Maybe,
Each to their own. I apologize if I’ve offended anyone.

Maybe,
Each to their own. I apologize if I’ve offended anyone.
No need to apologise at all. I just didn't want to see the next few posts be all about d step daughter when it's wasn't anyone's business about her private life when she had nothing to do with not so super mom's page or terrible behaviour.

Thanks for liking my post too and I don't want to seem like I'm getting at you personally. Hell we could even know each other but like I said I just think we should keep d bitchin about Teresa.

No need to apologise at all. I just didn't want to see the next few posts be all about d step daughter when it's wasn't anyone's business about her private life when she had nothing to do with not so super mom's page or terrible behaviour.

Thanks for liking my post too and I don't want to seem like I'm getting at you personally. Hell we could even know each other but like I said I just think we should keep d bitchin about Teresa.
The funny thing is unfortunately you have drawn more attention to it all. Most people would of skimmed past it, i know i did till now :coffee:

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.