Supermom Slimming #2 can drink drive for the ride but calpol/nurofen for her kids are put aside

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her brother died tragically about 2 years ago. He would be near her in age. She was on Instagram every day that time and didn't mention him so obviously didn't speak with him either.
am i thinking of the right person, did he die in a work accident?

Reactions: 2
To be honest I’m off extensions on alit of them, SCS ones are rotten too, so fake looking no blend and always in a state

Reactions: 4
Tbh I hated the extensions too, but why all the layers ? It’s very dated no? Maybe I’m just anti anything she does 😂
I've said it before and now I'm convinced that the girls in Sweetness are secret tattlers who have it in for Julie and Teresa, there's no other explanation for the way they send them out looking😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
To be honest I’m off extensions on alit of them, SCS ones are rotten too, so fake looking no blend and always in a state
Thought the same , really cheap looking. I’d never be tempted to get them in going by how the Insta huns have them.

I've said it before and now I'm convinced that the girls in Sweetness are secret tattlers who have it in for Julie and Teresa, there's no other explanation for the way they send them out looking😂😂😂
Soooooo bad has to be the worst hairdressers and beauty salon in ireland.
Poor old Chrissy sweetness desperate for her swipe up today. Cringe 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Fact 1..she drove drunk (1st time caught) and caused damage to a car but obviously don't give tit

Fact 2 only has the kids when social and tulsa are sniffing ( but most for the the wads of money the social pay her )

Fact 3 will ride any pt that pays her attention (thinks creepy is in for the long haul🤣🤣)

Fact 4 neither any1 in mitchelstown or fermoy (even her own family) has a good word to say about her

BUT WE ARE THE BULLIES 🤣🤣👏👏👏
Thinks ass, hair and lips posts will erase all the comments about her 🤣

Ah lads .. the week before Christmas .. and here in the midlands ot has pissed ALL day and the wind would skin ya .. and supermom is in an off the shoulder up the hole number and bare legs !! 🤣🤣 I’m actually cringing for her, couldn’t she show off the figure just the same with proper clothes with trouser legs and sleeves on them !? Absolute cringe 😬😬😬 her teenage daughter must be mortified
I wouldn’t go to the hairdressers like that in the height of summer! Morto 😂

I looked it up and saw her brother only died Aug 2019 so not that long ago.. may he rip ☹ terrible for his family. He had three kids and in his 40s. It was on the Irish mirror when I googled accident in Mitchelstown

Reactions: 8
Her brother died tragically about 2 years ago. He would be near her in age. She was on Instagram every day that time and didn't mention him so obviously didn't speak with him either.
She did mention something, but she deleted it. Id say she was told remove it by the family.

Reactions: 1
There was a go fund me page, she said something like regardless of what you think of me to donate, I think
Yeah I think that was it, and it was deleted shortly after. She probably trying to pocket the money for herself. Didn’t her mom also die tragically, I think in a car accident and this drunk is still driving around.

• Sad
Her brother was the salt of the earth and his wife,good people with good morals and work ethic,he adored his kids and was loved by many many people his wife has a fantastic network of family and friends .good old teresa was told to remove it asap by the family when she put up the go fund me,they wanted nothing to do with her,even then🤔
She had the gaul to go to the hospital and was ran out of it.
No,her mother didnt die in a car accident.she was out cycling and it wasnt known if she had died and came off the bike or was hit.but they sued the makers of the bicycle company that she was cycling so that's just more lies from teresa by giving a half truth.🙄it was tragic that she died as she was a fit woman.i know that 1 if not 2 can't be sure refused a share of the claim money.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.