Supermom Slimming #2 can drink drive for the ride but calpol/nurofen for her kids are put aside

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funny too how she didn’t post any of the comments stating any of her past crimes.
You are my favourite person on here, I wish I could meet you cz I think we would really get along 😄😄
🥰 2021 #tattletour we all should meet up. Tess ears be so burnt they would fall off 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don't follow her what is she saying...🙄
She only just heard about this page tonight , well I suppose she is up to her eyes with the kids and all the training . She gave a rant that's it's all untrue bla bla bla and we can kiss her ass and a picture of her in a very messy room showing us her Ass . It was very entertaining .

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Just found this thread after her spouting off last night. This is brilliant to actually see the truth behind her posts. What’s the craic with the car and the drink driving, was she not banned for that though?

Reactions: 2
Yes i am a neighbour and so is 3 others on here🤔. I have absolutely no interest in talking to someone who behaves like you tess. I haven't seen the post as im not following her nor will i ever. But from what i hear half naked pictures and saying 'kiss my ass'. It sounds like something tusla should be made aware of.. I feel sorry for you. You made a tool of yourself that night for someone who hid in a bedroom didn't come out to help you and left you sitting on the wall outside his house that night after it apparently. The estate will be glad to hear in jan when your off the road as there cars and kids will be safe.
Your not a full time parent as you spend half the time in colms do the math🤔.
And yes you can park wherever you want as far as i have read no one said you couldn't...
The response you gave to this page only shows everyone that people on this page see the real you. Normal people dont behave like that. 8 kids will see it. Not a great role model

Just found this thread after her spouting off last night. This is brilliant to actually see the truth behind her posts. What’s the craic with the car and the drink driving, was she not banned for that though?
She has delayed it apparently and it is coming up in jan.

Reactions: 6
Looks like she was banned for 3 years back in September but has been given until January to hand up the licence. This is to give her time to sort accommodation in walking distance from the kids schools. Even though she keeps reminding us to “ get out for a walk” “you are not a disprin” and her Garmin states that she walks 4x the distance to the school per day no hassle. 👣
We are all patiently waiting for the excuses she is going to roll out come January about why the removal trucks aren’t on route to her place in the sticks. She obviously has no issue with handing the kids over full time to their Dad but would lose out on a free house, €600 pw one parent , €1200 pm children’s allowance, medical card, literally free everything for the kids🤣 because she chose to have so many of them.
She is hated locally, for good reason barred for shops, pubs and is a liability in any council owned property due to fraudulent claims.

A law unto herself, a dangerous, malicious sociopath and a compulsive liar... That’s our Tess❌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Is her ass pic gone?
🤓🤓🤓🤓 I'm sure there's a clause in the cyber bullying bill about relaying facts.
Facts are not attacks.

The sex talks were repulsive, going into the bathroom and getting her lube to show everyone what she uses and taking toys from the top of her wardrobe and laughing at her love honey packages going to her ex husbands address. Wonder does Gollum like the double stroker she bought :sick:
I never watched her sex talk lives but that is bleeping disgraceful. She has kids, teenagers, her children definitely heard back about where their ma keeps her lube and dildos. You're disgusting Theresa

Reactions: 7
Teresa you are a hyprocrite. Your the biggest bully of them all and now your trying to hide behind coco’s law??? There was an awful lot more said on the threads that you didnt say on your insta last night eg what ye did to colms ex, the owner of the car you crashed into. Was it just me or did you all see how she manipulated what was said her to make herself out to be the victim. Absolute trash so you are. I’m not saying it cause i’m ‘cyberbullying’ you. I say it because of the way that you behave and i have seen you lr behaviour for myself you fool.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I love all these silly little wannabe Instagrammers with about 300 followers always supporting these people and you know they are only doing it to try and get exposer and more followers because it will be reshared 🙄🤣

• Haha
Is her ass pic gone?
🤓🤓🤓🤓 I'm sure there's a clause in the cyber bullying bill about relaying facts.
Facts are not attacks.
Shes too uneducated to work that out..she cant face the truth,the clown has only sent her followers here where the truth of teresa will come out for all to see.will see what they think of her then.all the bullying she has done to anna and how many more,actually bullying her own kids with the name calling and abuse.ohh Teresa.

Teresa you are a hyprocrite. Your the biggest bully of them all and now your trying to hide behind coco’s law??? There was an awful lot more said on the threads that you didnt say on your insta last night eg what ye did to colms ex, the owner of the car you crashed into. Was it just me or did you all see how she manipulated what was said her to make herself out to be the victim. Absolute trash so you are. I’m not saying it cause i’m ‘cyberbullying’ you. I say it because of the way that you behave and i have seen you lr behaviour for myself you fool.
Yes👏👏👏👏christ above you would spot that a mile away last night,who's she trying to fool.dont be hiding behind cyberbullying at all tess,you are irrelevant.is shes going to hide behind the cocos law we will show the receipts of her doing what shes done.alot more of bullying she done to that girl he was with.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Fact 1..she drove drunk (1st time caught) and caused damage to a car but obviously don't give tit

Fact 2 only has the kids when social and tulsa are sniffing ( but most for the the wads of money the social pay her )

Fact 3 will ride any pt that pays her attention (thinks creepy is in for the long haul🤣🤣)

Fact 4 neither any1 in mitchelstown or fermoy (even her own family) has a good word to say about her

BUT WE ARE THE BULLIES 🤣🤣👏👏👏

Cocos law she is a laugh. She would have to prove that what was said isn’t true. She couldn’t do that. No law can protect the likes of you hun

Imagine if tattle wasn't here the majority of people would be fooled over most of these insta huns. They think there celebrities but too me they are more like beggars .

Best laugh I had all year with that rant, just made herself out to be a bigger tool, I know for a fact she’s always been on tattle and it’s getting to her, I also heard she’s buying followers again but she should realise she’s a branded psycho now and always will be and no one in their right mind will work with her

Ah pity she is on private. the trolls who have unfollowed u, like me, can't see you giving out to us

• Haha
All she has done is drawn attention to her crimes of past present and future.reminds me of the book"A christmas carol"..ebenezer scrooge,can she be transformed within a week before Christmas day..🤔🤔highly unlikely. You can't teach a dog new tricks,shes tried every trick in the book.

Reactions: 3
All she has done is drawn attention to her crimes of past present and future.reminds me of the book"A christmas carol"..ebenezer scrooge,can she be transformed within a week before Christmas day..🤔🤔highly unlikely. You can't teach a dog new tricks,shes tried every trick in the book.
And she's an old dog

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ah lads .. the week before Christmas .. and here in the midlands ot has pissed ALL day and the wind would skin ya .. and supermom is in an off the shoulder up the hole number and bare legs !! 🤣🤣 I’m actually cringing for her, couldn’t she show off the figure just the same with proper clothes with trouser legs and sleeves on them !? Absolute cringe 😬😬😬 her teenage daughter must be mortified

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wtf has she done to her hair ? 😩
She must be sleeping with her hairdressers fella and the she’s just found out as that’s the cut from a woman who hates her.
Either that or she’s channelling her youth circa 2002.
at least she didn’t pay for it I suppose 😁

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.