Supermom Slimming #2 can drink drive for the ride but calpol/nurofen for her kids are put aside

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Id say they could be rocky as there is so much speculation about him and she getting sent the pictures from different men. Thats not a healthy relationship and is doomed... There cant be trust there.
They wouldnt know a healthy relationship if it slapped them across the face,two weird delusional creeps.all about point scoring with these two.if they put as much attention into their kids as they do on themselves or each other.who in their right mind would want that kind of set up.i dont know anybody who can stand these two.you can put lipstick on a pig and it's still a pig.

Creepy is losing followers by the day
I saw that alright.hes a conman like her.

Reactions: 2
Their father must be on holidays that she has them so much 🙈🤣
Defo something up with that... she hasn’t had the kids this much since she became the wannabe Mrs Creepy Jordan.I’d imagine it’s all part of a image she’s trying to portray for court but still is anyone really buying it? I bet she is raging having to mind her own for a change.

Reactions: 4
She hasn't been to colms since last sat and that was for about an hour as far as i can see... She has lost around 1k of followers...

Reactions: 3
She hasn't been to colms since last sat and that was for about an hour as far as i can see... She has lost around 1k of followers...
Sur I’m not surprised she’s losing followers, she has zero content ever! She’s a bore fest🙄😴 wonder how her “Client list” is coming along 🤥

Reactions: 5
Nah they’re back to their old tricks, she is parking her car up at Amber again so the car just isn’t in the estate.
I have a family member working up there who keeps an eye out and he’s collecting her up there everyday since last week. The car was there all night monday. Not sure about since then. I’d say the pair of them are really trying to keep the social, the court and us here on tattle in the dark.

They couldn’t lie straight in the bed.
Tess always thinks she’s smarter than everyone else but going back doing the same stuff they were caught doing before is pretty thick
They were doing the same for months when they were sneaking around on Anna, she must think We all have Alzheimer’s 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Nah they’re back to their old tricks, she is parking her car up at Amber again so the car just isn’t in the estate.
I have a family member working up there who keeps an eye out and he’s collecting her up there everyday since last week. The car was there all night monday. Not sure about since then. I’d say the pair of them are really trying to keep the social, the court and us here on tattle in the dark.

They couldn’t lie straight in the bed.
Tess always thinks she’s smarter than everyone else but going back doing the same stuff they were caught doing before is pretty thick
They were doing the same for months when they were sneaking around on Anna, she must think We all have Alzheimer’s 😂

Someone should report the car as abandoned or suspicious

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Sur I’m not surprised she’s losing followers, she has zero content ever! She’s a bore fest🙄😴 wonder how her “Client list” is coming along 🤥
She only comes in if she has the kids which is rare.
her “giveaway” went to another girl she knows from Fermoy. Fix much ?? 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 4
The auld black passat is back outside his house as we speak she’s probably inside “training” 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 3
My friend at work (little bit innocent & trusting) messaged Teresa’s fitness page looking for a price for weight loss support for a specific hormone metabolic condition. She has DMd 3 times, been seen & no reply. She also filled in a Q and A box on it. Now she’s found someone online who would have years education & experience on Teresa but imagine she didn’t even get back to a genuine query ? Even if she didn’t know about the disorder she could have replied !

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
How's our lady of the night doing is she still parking by the Amber garage!?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
now lads we were all told!! Let’s delete this thread now because we are all wrong about her 🙄🤣 and @Winter2020 you got a special mention 🤣🤣 me hole has she never heard of this page until now she is “the follower” that sent her the screenshots 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
now lads we were all told!! Let’s delete this thread now because we are all wrong about her 🙄🤣 and @Winter2020 you got a special mention 🤣🤣 me hole has she never heard of this page until now she is “the follower” that sent her the screenshots 🙄
Slaps across the wrists wow thatt hurt.... well i’ve got the ride Teresa but your still going to be the same poisonous person in the morning!! You know nothing about us or our lives to be able to say we have no lives or that we have issues. Your the one who lives her life on social media so that says more about you really. And its because of your behaviour that this thread exists so.... thats on you. Asking colms neighbour to come and say hello? Were you this open and friendly towards Colms neighbour whose car you wrote off with your drunk driving spree? You didnt even have the decency to apologise to the poor woman. She relied on her car to get around. So why dont you get down off your high horse and get over yourself!!!! Lies? Really!!! Is that the best you can do!!! Theres loads of bloggers out there that dont have a thread on tattle let alone with even a fraction of the comments you have received. That says an awful lot about you.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
What I dont understand is I didnt have kids for the elder one to mind them all.the time she seems to have plenty of room around her house why cant they work out or call out to her house. It's not her childs job to mind her kids so a 40 year old women can see her boyfriend

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.