Supermom Slimming #2 can drink drive for the ride but calpol/nurofen for her kids are put aside

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t believe a word of it
If she’s to be believed there was 6 kids collected this morning by some mysterious person.
Looking for more sympathy is all she’s doing.
things aren’t going well with the man in tights. Hence the “understand me and my disorder” post last night.
And this morning she’s a damsel in distress 😂
Give me strength 🙄
Man in tights 🤣 I’m roaring

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It was obviously her husband that collected the kids because she has no one else to rely on 🙄 why does she have to hide who it was like 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
It was obviously her husband that collected the kids because she has no one else to rely on 🙄 why does she have to hide who it was like 🤷🏻‍♀️
Did someone not say he was off the road as well?

Robin Hood will disappear come January

Reactions: 4
What does happen in her situation let's say if she can't source a house close to the schools come Jan?( I can't see her being the type to be arsed to even make an effort) And if the ex is off the road also?
She looks walking with the dirt may god forgive me.

Reactions: 6

Could be the sister she talks to, she drove her to avoca clinic last year. Yes apparently she reported him for drink driving.

Reactions: 1
Because he is banned from driving 🙄🙄 due to a DD conviction.
Although that was used in her own court case that she had no one to get the kids to school, therefore needs new house etc.

where the feck is the baby while she’s out running the roads?
she does 20K at day apparently zero sign of a buggy. Serena or the husband minding him.

Well if definitely wasn’t colm anyway cz he is too busy under cooking his chicken and WhatsApping his “clients”

• Haha
What does happen in her situation let's say if she can't source a house close to the schools come Jan?( I can't see her being the type to be arsed to even make an effort) And if the ex is off the road also?
She looks walking with the dirt may god forgive me.
she isn’t trying to find alternative accommodation because if she can’t the kids will have to live with Marcus full time during the week to attend school.
Let’s face it that’s Tess’s end game anyway,
Get rid of the kids and move in with Creepy.
She tried to do that after her DD crash when she lied and said she was on a a mental hospital.... she was living in at Colms but had told the ex she was getting psychiatric help, just so she wouldn’t have to mind her own kids.
They are a total hindrance to her single lifestyle and she makes sure the older ones know it on a daily basis.
I’m seriously hoping the brown fingers are tan, or we have another one subjecting the kids to smoke inhalation. Vile

she isn’t trying to find alternative accommodation because if she can’t the kids will have to live with Marcus full time during the week to attend school.
She tried to do that after her DD crash when she lied and said she was on a a mental hospital.... she was living in at Colms but had told the ex she was getting psychiatric help, just so she wouldn’t have to mind her own kids.
They are a total hindrance to her single lifestyle and she makes sure the older ones know it on a daily basis.
I’m seriously hoping the brown fingers are tan, or we have another one subjecting the kids to smoke inhalation. Vile
It's definitely from, smoking.

Teresa said he was off the road herself!! About a year ago 🤔 she was having a rant because she said he wasnt paying maintenance.

Is that finger brown from smoking?
Lol that and wiping the bullshit from her lips after she spouts enough of it

Half the kids live with the dad anyway because she doesn’t have a people carrier anymore since she crashed it. Not enough seats for all of them.

She is wearing a Sik silk jacket now, nearly everytime she comes on her stories shes wearing branded clothes. Where does the money come from to pay for all that. I couldnt afford it and i work full time.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
There’s a thread on here about another Instagramer from the area. It’s amazing how the locals never post in it compared to this one.

Reactions: 1
Who?? Please tell us
I'd actually hate to see how half of these local insta huns would carry on if they were remotely famous.all the whinging that goes on with them.

Teresa said he was off the road herself!! About a year ago 🤔 she was having a rant because she said he wasnt paying maintenance.

Lol that and wiping the bullshit from her lips after she spouts enough of it

Half the kids live with the dad anyway because she doesn’t have a people carrier anymore since she crashed it. Not enough seats for all of them.

She is wearing a Sik silk jacket now, nearly everytime she comes on her stories shes wearing branded clothes. Where does the money come from to pay for all that. I couldnt afford it and i work full time.
It's easy have these things when you spend all the childrens allowance,maintence and "lone parents"on yourself.shes duck all else to pay for,not as if shes buying the kids clothes and getting xmas presents,after all her bleeping wailing few weeks ago,she looked pathetic.she would give ya a serious dose of the scour.and that gif shes with🙄hes only waiting to get out of the traps like a greyhound in heat..wouldnt get up on him to get over a wall.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.