Supermom Slimming #2 can drink drive for the ride but calpol/nurofen for her kids are put aside

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reactions: 5
This is the person I was referring to.
She’d live a few minutes outside the town Supermom is from.

I'm from the town and I honestly wouldn't say anything bad about her she is actually lovely and a genuine nice girl not a bad bone in her body

I'm from the town and I honestly wouldn't say anything bad about her she is actually lovely and a genuine nice girl not a bad bone in her body
I agree with Gabi Gabi Trisha is a really sound nice person, shes a million miles away from SMS. The whole family are as mad as a box of frogs but i mean that in a good way 😁. I find her a bit loud at times but thats just the way she is. The ads are a bit much but i either mute her when shes doing them or skip along the story.

Reactions: 3
I agree with Gabi Gabi Trisha is a really sound nice person, shes a million miles away from SMS. The whole family are as mad as a box of frogs but i mean that in a good way 😁. I find her a bit loud at times but thats just the way she is. The ads are a bit much but i either mute her when shes doing them or skip along the story.
Yes, that’s my point about people feel about her locally.
Personal I don’t blame her for doing the ads.

Super scum has the latest Garmin fitness watch lads, and she managed to get in 42367 steps yesterday...a mighty achievement for a mum of 8 wouldn’t ye say...this wagon has zero time for her children!! I haven’t the time to get 10000 steps in on a day, why you ask, cause I’m looking after my family!!!

Reactions: 14
Was coming to say the same thing .. few times a week I do a good long walk it takes me 2hrs and it’s bang in 10k steps !! Now I’m a bit of a fat fucker and slow bcoz I’m pushing a buggy with the youngest when the others are in school ... so multiply it up roughly 4 times ... around 8hrs a day walking ?? And for what like .. she’s in good shape now, her kids obv rear themselves, has Creepy told her she’s gettin chubby or what ?

Was coming to say the same thing .. few times a week I do a good long walk it takes me 2hrs and it’s bang in 10k steps !! Now I’m a bit of a fat fucker and slow bcoz I’m pushing a buggy with the youngest when the others are in school ... so multiply it up roughly 4 times ... around 8hrs a day walking ?? And for what like .. she’s in good shape now, her kids obv rear themselves, has Creepy told her she’s gettin chubby or what ?
She has to complete with the 18-24 year olds, maybe she’s trying to tighten up something 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She is always scratching the back of her head - it makes my skin crawl

Reactions: 6
It's her own hair matted poking out from under the hair extensions that do it for me. Iv never come across the likes of her. Does she do anything with those poor kids.

Reactions: 9
No comparison with Trisha and the scum mum! Trisha is annoying and it’s gone to her head but there isn’t a bad bone in her body! As for the other one where would you start!

Reactions: 3
Needy is on her whatsapp group asking if Gollum has been on in his group, trouble in paradise again. Bad when you have to try find him through women in the whatsapp groups. She started looking early this morning and he still is awol at 12.30

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Needy is on her whatsapp group asking if Gollum has been on in his group, trouble in paradise again. Bad when you have to try find him through women in the whatsapp groups. She started looking early this morning and he still is awol at 12.30
How desperate is she like... scarlet for her 🤣🤣 only matter of time b4 he moves on with some1 younger and less baggage ...and just watch her lose control she will b in prison yet 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
She has to complete with the 18-24 year olds, maybe she’s trying to tighten up something 🤣🤣
Thinking the same, Gollum posting all the women's posts of high numbers of steps and she's roaming the roads late at night just to get a higher number, so sad really.

Reactions: 6
As if any of his WhatsApp huns are gonna reply “ yes Tess girl he’s here with me, we’ve just had the ride and he’s hiding out from you as his head is melted”

is she for real? 😂😂
This pair will be the death of each other yet with their manic behaviours

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Well if definitely wasn’t colm anyway cz he is too busy under cooking his chicken and WhatsApping his “clients”
Telling people if they don’t start tagging him on instagram they won’t continue in the group 🤣🤣. It’s all to do with instagram for him another fame hungry dose 😂😂. I know someone who was in the whatsapp sure he is doing duck all in it making out he is. The workouts you would get better off the internet without listening to he painful voice he definitely loves the sound of it but he is like a child now if you don’t start tagging me on instagram you will lose you’re spot in the group what a bleeping dope!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He obviously hasn’t done any research on her which I’m surprised at
He has apparently cheated twice on her.. Not sure how true that is but he didn't have a good reputation with staying loyal apparently

She def had a collab with them for sure, cz they dropped her right after the drink and driving incident.. she was due to have it done only a few weeks after the crash like.. she was due to go away on holidays with twins and me the following week after the crash and obviously that never happened then and I remember her saying she was having the surgery after the was to come back cz she was on about having to give up the fags for the surgery 🙄
Its been a year last june how is it she is still driving.. The poor family whose car she wrote off having to see her drive in and out of there estate and apparently parking in front of there house to call to the boyfriend... No shame.. No justice

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Super scum has the latest Garmin fitness watch lads, and she managed to get in 42367 steps yesterday...a mighty achievement for a mum of 8 wouldn’t ye say...this wagon has zero time for her children!! I haven’t the time to get 10000 steps in on a day, why you ask, cause I’m looking after my family!!!
Getting that amount of steps in a day is not healthy. Plus she’s dropping in weight, she doesnt look healthy as it is. For someone promoting a healthier lifestyle, this is batshit crazy...
The garmin cost her a few bob as well as new jacket!!!!

He has apparently cheated twice on her.. Not sure how true that is but he didn't have a good reputation with staying loyal apparently

Its been a year last june how is it she is still driving.. The poor family whose car she wrote off having to see her drive in and out of there estate and apparently parking in front of there house to call to the boyfriend... No shame.. No justice
She was able to push it back a few times but the last day she was in court she was given until January and that was to sort out a home in the town. The father of the children has also been put off the road for DUI. She doesnt give a tit about nothing and no one only herself.

No comparison with Trisha and the scum mum! Trisha is annoying and it’s gone to her head but there isn’t a bad bone in her body! As for the other one where would you start!
I do find with Trisha sometimes that shes loud lol but the one thing you can say about Trisha is that she has got involved with her community to help them out eg Kilbehenny school for votes for their safe cross code video. Shes got stuck in the their local GAA fundraiser during the summer. And lately again she raised around €30k for Debra. You wouldnt see Scumbag Teresa doing that unless she got something out of it, and then she would pocket all the money. Shes a hungry greedy witch no empathy no remorse and she is so arrogant to show it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.