Sunbeamsjess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Monday commute, my arse!

For most people, their Monday commute doesn't involve a completely empty tube carriage during the mid-afternoon quiet period...

Reactions: 4
They’ve submitted planning permission again... but tbh I can’t tell the difference in the plans? I wonder ho3 this one will go. I love their plans 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Who cares about global pandemics when you got that ad money to make!

Reactions: 2
She is getting read for filth in the comments on her instagrams from Utah and her packing video. She been knew.

This might be the last straw for a lot of her viewers.

Was there any house tour yet? Or how long does it take them to do anything in their new house between all those holidays?

So I’m not subscribed to her anymore but she has just had a video come up on my home page, how do we report her for not disclosing the video properly, no where does it say it’s sponsored except deep down in the description box, but all the comments are calling her out on how ill timed all of her content has been!

Reactions: 2
Her excuses in her latest video are pathetic. She says she was being extremely vigilant, such as with her handwashing and said no one had coughed or sneezed in her vicinity (lol), so how can she still continue justifying going on the trip when she was so aware of how bad and contagious the virus was?

Edit: I'm still listening to her excuses and I'm just getting more and more pissed off. The week she left on the trip was the same week my company sent us all home to work, which was never seen as a possibility before this crisis, so things were serious by then.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Her excuses in her latest video are pathetic. She says she was being extremely vigilant, such as with her handwashing and said no one had coughed or sneezed in her vicinity (lol), so how can she still continue justifying going on the trip when she was so aware of how bad and contagious the virus?
And she’s stayed in the US too!!! She is just so out of touch with the rest of us

I’m about to watch her excuses vlog...... who’s fault was it the government!?

her poor father, must be awful being stuck with her and professional bum zack

Also I feel bad for her dad's partner, imagine having your husband's adult child and her boyfriend just turn up and stay for weeks on end.

Reactions: 5
Where does her father live that she just turned up? She's completely lost touch with reality after leaving uni. She has absolutely no purpose in life anymore.

Reactions: 1
Where does her father live that she just turned up? She's completely lost touch with reality after leaving uni. She has absolutely no purpose in life anymore.
He’s in Memphis. Not sure how far she has to drive but seemed quite a way.

Her blaming the government is sooo weak. From the moment she was our there, everyone was calling her out. If we knew it was inappropriate by then, there’s no reason she couldn’t. Doesn’t she pride herself in being informed and socially conscious...?! She’s such a hypocrite. The worst part isn’t even that she went, it’s that she’s being a classic YouTuber and refusing to accept responsibility.
I agree her credibility started going downhill when she left university, but this is a total nosedive.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.