Sunbeamsjess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m now convinced her mum bank rolls her and allows her to get brand deals occassionally
buy guyzzz she’s been so busy,
napping,
getting her nails done,
PT sessions,
napping,
napping,
reading a book she will obviously hate,
napping.

Reactions: 2
I was already not planning on watching it, but when I saw the vlog clocking in at nearly 1hr. 20mins. I almost pissed myself laughing. Who does she think she is? Who is watching vlogs that long?

She's on another planet if she thinks she's actually working. She kept saying on instastories about how much work the vlog was, but on her GoodReads account she was breezing through book after book. It wasn't that the vlog was an extraordinary undertaking (although she could have edited periodically instead of all at once in order to make it managable), it's that she doesn't prioritize her "job".

Reactions: 7
The planning application for the extension on her house was refused by the council!

• Haha
Well according to someone on G G her planning permission was refused on the house so maybe that why she’s not giving a duck at all. Ugh i used to love her but my god she’s so irritating... Oh to have her seemingly unlimited time and money.

Sorry but her spending is out of control! She has bought a stupid amount of books! Why not space it out for the year and make content? Or support second handbook buying or borrowing from the library?! She isn’t doing anything sustainable!!!

I’m now convinced her mum bank rolls her and allows her to get brand deals occassionally
That’s not good parenting if it’s the case. Maybe she hates her job so wants to save her daughter from similar who knows. I can’t imagine salving in the office while my fully able adult daughter hangs around my house napping.

Reactions: 1
Yeah, planning permission definitely refused. Looks like the neighbours weren’t happy!v

• Haha
How can you tell it was refused? I looked on the council website and couldn't see anything. I wonder why it was refused...

I’m three minutes into her vlog and I’m annoyed.
She really never acknowledges her privilege. I’m the same age as her currently out of work waiting for a transplant (not my first) had to leave my brand new job, move home and start treatment so many days a week.
If she wants to know about escaping the UK because it’s so miserable she really hasn’t noticed how lovely her life is and her luck.

Oh Christ, now she’s moaning because she’s in a bad mood because she tried to do her hair, spent ages and it didn’t work. Shame I used to love her vlogs when she was a student because I could relate!

• Sad
Reactions: 6
She only ever uploads if there‘s an ad involved 😂

I’m embarrassed I ever liked this mess.

she had a “massive drop in energy“ ......... because she couldn’t curl her hair correctly 🙄
so her way to feel better and cheer herself up is put on a nice outfit, lots of jewelry, and Jo Malone perfume, and go to the Tate Modern 🤦‍♀️

it’s so bleeping pretentious I could throw up.

“i didn’t get much sleep.... but it’s ok if I occasionally only get 6/7 hours”

Right, off you duck Jess. 😐

Reactions: 9
Think this privileged imbicile has been reading too much fiction rather than living a real life. Her post on instastories about her vlog including "surviving January" is just a slap in the face of people who actually have to work for a living.

Reactions: 3
Think this privileged imbicile has been reading too much fiction rather than living a real life. Her post on instastories about her vlog including "surviving January" is just a slap in the face of people who actually have to work for a living.
I would love to survive January by just reading and having everyone do things for me, however she just gets to sit there and swan about 🙃🙃

clearly you don’t know what it’s like trying to survive on JUST 7 hours sleep one night when you can’t nap until after lunch 🙄

clearly you don’t know what it’s like trying to survive on JUST 7 hours sleep one night when you can’t nap until after lunch 🙄
You're right. I should vlog about it, promise an upload date, piss and moan about editing the vlog on instastories, and then upload it two weeks late with zero explanation why. 😂 And somehow claim that it took two people working full time to pull off that feat.

You're right. I should vlog about it, promise an upload date, piss and moan about editing the vlog on instastories, and then upload it two weeks late with zero explanation why. 😂 And somehow claim that it took two people working full time to pull off that feat.
“Zack keeps telling me not to keep going off on a tangent...”

well “my love“ I’d tell Zack to get a bleeping job! I would tell Jess the same 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve finally unsubscribed, she doesn’t understand what the real world is like, she just sits around. In her lastest vlog she gets muddy and then goes to a meeting, how unprofessional! I can’t believe the fact that YouTube keeps her and Zach employed! And she doesn’t ever film anything interesting!!!

If I were Zak I would be embarrassed to have given up a decent chef's job to trail after my trust-fund girlfriend making moody faces on film with bad filters.

Reactions: 6
The nails are tragic.

jess is still struggling with being back to work, in February.

bint.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.