Sunbeamsjess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
reading is something she adores.... so why make it sound like such a struggle 🤦‍♀️
I loved her passion for literature but lately EVERYTHING seems like it’s too much effort for her.
her vlogs used to be relaxing and cosy, now they’re hard to get though without feeling flat at the end, it’s the same with her book reviews.
Yes, literally agree so much. If you love something it should never feel like a chore but right now it feels like everything is a chore. I miss her look books too as she has different style to the majority of other fashion YouTubers and bloggers but I guess they’re too much effort?

Reactions: 4
Yesss so glad there's a Jess thread! :D Did anyone else see that she seemed to have accidentally tagged her location as her home street address on one of her latest Insta makeup vids the other day (filmed in her bedroom)? She swiftly deleted the tag soon after.

Although I'm so curious about it, it must be a little nerve-wracking to make sure your surname never gets out, people could then easily find out who her mum is etc.

Yesss so glad there's a Jess thread! :D Did anyone else see that she seemed to have accidentally tagged her location as her home street address on one of her latest Insta makeup vids the other day (filmed in her bedroom)? She swiftly deleted the tag soon after.

Although I'm so curious about it, it must be a little nerve-wracking to make sure your surname never gets out, people could then easily find out who her mum is etc.
Her full name is Google-able, I'll just say that.

Reactions: 1
Her full name is Google-able, I'll just say that.
Ok apparently I suck at googling, had tried before and I couldn't find it.
Will have another look - thanks ;)

Edit - found it! Guess I wasn't looking hard enough 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Idk, I used to love her videos, but in the past few years her terrible work-ethic and gloomy attitude have really put me off. She has also had a habit of making remarks that are so wildly unrelatable for normal people that it's like she's from another planet -- especially in her current vlogtober series.

Most egregious was her claiming vlogtober was significantly cutting into her reading time (she reads like 3 books a week), then turning around and saying she has so much work that she needed her BF to leave his career to assist her (since she "couldn't afford" an assistant -- even though buying £1,200 jumpers, designer boots, and designer handbags in multiple colors is perfectly do-able). Can't have that much work to do when she reads 3 books a week and half-asses a video as and when feel like churning one out/as or when her sponsors pay up. It's not like she has a consistent upload schedule.

Reactions: 5
I’m so tired, so tired, so sorry the vlogs are short, so tired.

shes painful to watch, I didn’t realise until vlogtober how much of a pretentious bum she’s become.

Her vlogs are just made up of nothing, I think we had two vlogs of the same car journey then a ten minute speech on how she’s going to swap her clothes around by season once they’ve had all the super expensive renovations done to the basement. Then saying things are going to ‘calm down over the next few weeks’ I’m sorry what things? All we see her doing is fit in PT sessions and talk about books.

• Haha
Anddddd her latest vlog is titled 'Day of Rest'... 🙃 I don't think I can even bring myself to watch it.

• Haha
Like others have said, I really enjoyed her vlogs whilst she was living in Edinburgh. Despite not being at uni at the time (so no studying to do) I found them weirdly motivating to get stuff done in general. I think because she was so organised it made me want to implement that into my own life?!?

So far vlogtober has all been a bit samey. It's not stopping me watching as I do quite enjoy her vlogs. I just hope the rest of the month brings us some different content other than gym, car journeys and sitting in bed reading.

I first started watching Jess when she was at Uni in Edinburgh. It’s my home town and seeing her view of my city through vlogmas was great. When she moved back to London her content went downhill and I unsubscribed.

Zac was a photographer before the Chef thing. I’m not surprised he didn’t follow through with it, I hope she likes that about him as I don’t think he will hold down the same job for any length of time.

I am surprised he is working for her though as they used to fall out quite a lot. I’m not sure they are suited but they do seem in love or did back in Edinburgh.

His family are very middle of the road when it comes to money. I wouldn’t call them middle class at all though.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I get inthefrow vines from their relationship.
She earns the money and he’s the bum that follows her around.

I’m finding it difficult to watch her vlogtober. It’s like watching the lazy identical twin sister of Jess 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
I’m finding it difficult to watch her vlogtober. It’s like watching the lazy identical twin sister of Jess 🤷‍♀️
I completely agree! She used to be so fun and productive, and now she's just like any other youtuber with loads of freebies and "easy money" - can't relate.

Reactions: 2
Yeah why did we need two vlogs worth of a wardrobe clear out? Has too many clothes for a normal person she could donate some to charity instead of ‘archiving’ it

Hi giyyyyyyzzz......I’m so tired, PT, so tried, PT, so tired, PT

falls asleep.
the end.

Reactions: 7
Always bugs me how she *never* interacts with viewers. Back in the day she had some BS about not responding to comments because she would feel bad if she couldn't respond to each and every one. Like, please, she gets under 50 comments on each video and not each one necessitates a response, some just need a "heart". I'm not saying she owes anything to her viewers, but her lack of responses probably drives down the interaction on her videos and my understanding of the YT algorithm is that interaction on videos is key. Plus, how hard is it to take a few seconds to respond to simple questions about your earrings or music selection or whatever?

Reactions: 12
This house renovation will be costing them a fortune, having an architect alone will be a lot of money. Taking her ‘career’ seriously they’re having a separate studio down the bottom of the garden and a bathroom in every room, I’m sorry with two of them living there it’s a bit excessive I think. Money is no object to them the jeans she had on the shopping with sister video go for £137 and the jacket her sister held up had a price tag of £120 you can just about make it out on camera.
Zac must be happy to be her lapdog anyway she let on that he edits her videos and it saves her a lot of time, whatever it is she does with her time lol.

I am surprised he is working for her though as they used to fall out quite a lot. I’m not sure they are suited but they do seem in love or did back in Edinburgh.
oh really? guess I'm not following long enough to know this

This house renovation will be costing them a fortune, having an architect alone will be a lot of money. Taking her ‘career’ seriously they’re having a separate studio down the bottom of the garden and a bathroom in every room, I’m sorry with two of them living there it’s a bit excessive I think. Money is no object to them the jeans she had on the shopping with sister video go for £137 and the jacket her sister held up had a price tag of £120 you can just about make it out on camera.
Zac must be happy to be her lapdog anyway she let on that he edits her videos and it saves her a lot of time, whatever it is she does with her time lol.
Agree that an en-suite in every room in a London Townhouse is totally excessive. One en-suite seems luxury to me, it’s just not a thing here. And good spot on the price tags, that’s super costly for just one thing in a 16s year old shopping trip let alone multiple. But their mum gets them Chanel bags for
Christmas so nbd eh.

Reactions: 2
Her content is just ads at this point and telling us how she read a book although it seems like a chore to her to read books. Like she "must" do it for some reason. If you don't feel like reading just don't.
From my point of view, it looks like a weird obsession or a compulsive behavior. Something is off... I don't know.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.